(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 29, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Maya confides in Angie. Jesse tells Angie they need to talk. JR threatens Marissa.
- Tuesday: Will Jesse tell Angie the truth about her baby? Cara tells Tad she isn’t going to her immigration interview. Cara gets an email from Griffin saying he’s gone back to Doctors without Borders.
- Wednesday: Angie reels following Jesse’s confession. “All My Children” creator Agnes Nixon makes a special guest appearance. Dixie wonders if Tad’s really forgiven her about Kathy after a run-in with David.
- Thursday: Jesse tells Brot he doesn’t want him to risk his badge or relationship with Natalia due to him. Erica gets a message from Mona. Jackson tells Erica her new book is creating good buzz and her publisher wants to put her on a talk show in LA.
- Friday: Angie questions Jesse on why he cancelled her surgery without discussing it with her first. Cara confides in David that she is worried her cancer has come back. Erica wants to know whatever Zach is hiding about David.
← Previous Story OLTL Alerts: Week of August 29 Edition