(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 22, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Cara pulls away from a kiss with David. Zach announces big news. Tad assures JR that his son loves him.
- Tuesday: Krystal confides that David teased that Babe could be alive. Greenlee doesn’t want to see Kendall’s marriage destroyed by David. David says Zach must earn his trust.
- Wednesday: Dixie tries to remember what David did to her. Griffin threatens to go to the FDA to testify against David and The Orpheus Project. Erica demands to know who else David has saved.
- Thursday: Ryan confronts David over trying to disrupt his marriage and says nothing will come between him and Greenlee. Cara tries to convince Griffin to see the bigger picture. Zach tells Griffin he is going to open a clinic and wants him to run it.
- Friday: Zach gets in Griffin’s face. Erica flashes back to memories of her and Mike Roy. Brot asks Natalia to marry him!