(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of July 4, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Monday, July 4, “All My Children” airs an encore presentation. Madison gets advice on how to re-approach Greenlee. Liza turns to Tad with an indecent proposal after a particularly bad day. Caleb offers Liza a new beginning. Tad is honest with Cara and asks her to respond to him in kind. Tad makes a big decision on Thursday, July 7. Asher becomes defensive when Colby & Frankie question his irregular use of his pain medication. Maya is unnerved by Mookie’s move to keep a closer eye on her. Erica tries to trick Ben but Jane thwarts her plan. Kendall confronts “Erica” about Jack & David. Greenlee, meanwhile, confronts David. Jake, Ryan & Jesse discuss how to handle David. Erica begins to emotionally manipulate Ben. Angie agrees to help Ryan. On Friday, July 8, Jane threatens an aloof David who works fast to get back in to her good graces. Jack confronts David.
The Inside Story: Heartache Club
JR, Marissa & Jake take notice of Amanda’s symptoms. Jake ends up making the decision to take his sick wife to the hospital. Marissa is taken aback by JR’s desire to expand their family immediately. JR questions Marissa’s sudden desire to slow down after practically dragging him into bed. Marissa becomes distracted when Bianca arrives with her date, Sienna. Bianca gives JR some advice on how to handle Marissa. Sienna calls Marissa out on her attraction to Bianca on Wednesday, July 6. Sienna takes her leave sensing the attraction is mutual. Amanda is relieved to learn she isn’t pregnant. After Jake steps out of the exam room, Cara reveals to Amanda that her symptoms are typically derived from HPV or cervical cancer. She agrees to keep her mouth shut. JR admits to Marissa that Bianca has been helping him win her over. Kendall clues Ryan in to what’s behind Bianca’s foul mood. Marissa learns Bianca bought the music box for her. Bianca admits to Marissa she helped JR win her because she couldn’t. Marissa is profoundly affected when Bianca puts their relationship on break.
A Closer Look: Bedside Manner
Ryan realizes Kendall genuinely misses Griffin after dropping by to update her on his investigation. Tracking Griffin himself for different reasons, after making a call, Ryan reveals to a surprised Kendall that Griffin never boarded the plane to Chile. Kendall arrives at the hospital for her check-up. Her heart suddenly begins to palpitate as she thinks of Griffin. Griffin & Kendall spot each other in the hospital corridor. Griffin swoops Kendall into his arms and carries her to an exam room when he realizes she’s in a hospital gown. He holds back from revealing he returned for her when she asks him why he didn’t go to Chile. Cara calls Griffin out. Griffin arrives at Kendall’s door and finally manages to work up the courage to confess to the real reason he couldn’t leave Pine Valley behind.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- List of Returns to ‘All My Children’ Grows. Who is Next?
- Carol Burnett Returns to ‘All My Children’ this September
- The Big Talk: Has ABC Declined Offers for All My Children and One Life to Live?
- ‘AMC’ Busts 3 Fan Favorite Villainesses Out of Lock Up
- Eva LaRue Returns to ‘All My Children’ this July
- ‘All My Children’ Confirms that Josh Duhamel is Coming Home
- All My Children: June PreVUE
- Fact or Fiction: Production of ‘All My Children’ to Halt for Three Weeks in July?
- Sony Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ABC Sets ‘All My Children’s’ Final Airdate
- ‘All My Children’ Begins the Spring Cleaning Process
- Josh Duhamel Return in Works at ‘All My Children?’
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Returns to Primetime; But is a Return to Daytime Next?
- Ricky Paull Goldin Retiring from Soaps following ‘All My Children’ Finale
- After 41 Years of Daytime Drama, Susan Lucci Pulls a Dopple Double on ‘All My Children’
- Cady McClain on Return: ‘It Feels Good To Be Working Again, I Cannot Lie’
- Thorsten Kaye Signs on the Dotted Line for Return to ‘All My Children’
- Clearing Up the Rumor: Chrishell Stause is Not Leaving ‘All My Children’
- David Canary and Julia Barr Headed Back to ‘AMC,’ Too?
- Thorsten Kaye to Report Back to ‘All My Children’ this Summer
- ‘All My Children’ Set to Whistle Dixie One More Time; First Air-Date Announced
- Air-Date Set for Lorraine Broderick’s Return to the Top at ‘AMC’
- Brian Frons Spotted Chuckling as Soap Fans Protest His Decision to Change Daytime Television
- NBC Takes Attention Off of ABC Upfront With Clever Advertising Platform
- Fans Protest ABC’s Decision to Cancel ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Soap Fans Get Their Time With Hollywood Reporter Advertisement
- ABC Done Called the Cops on Ya’ll ‘Crazy’ Soap Fans
- What You Talkin’ Bout Chrishell (Stause)?
- Disney Insider: ‘SOAPnet: We’re Not Done With You Yet’
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Daytime Emmy Awards Sees Decline in Ratings
- ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards
- AM ‘General Hospital’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Art Emmy Awards
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- From ‘Madea’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘AMC’ Starlets Hit the Big Screen
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to ‘Saving Our Daughters’ Series
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 11, 2011
- Amanda reveals to a disbelieving JR that she has an STD.
- JR struggles with the temptation to turn back to alcohol in the face of his life falling apart.
- Is the noble Dr. Griffin really on team Ryan or is he actually on team David?
- Erica’s friends and family stage a different type of intervention.