(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of July 18, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Nate and Deanna are forced to give in to Rick’s demands on Monday, July 18. Rick agrees to hold up his end of the bargain and manages to get rid of an unsuspecting Dani. Later, she and Nate mend fences. Nora tells Destiny about the clue she and Bo found, which results in Destiny nearly making a confession to Nora about the baby. Elsewhere in Llanview, Rama congratulates Vimal on his new job at the Sun. Joey makes up an excuse to spend time with Kelly on Wednesday, July 20. Vimal writes John a letter. Jessica asks Natalie to move out of Llanfair, and leaves Brody with some food for thought. Ford tries to keep the peace between Jessica and Natalie. Brody discovers Vimal’s letter. John notices someone has been at his desk. Jessica takes Ford up on his offer. Vimal asks Rama for a huge favor when his parents arrive in Llanview. Brody pleads with Vimal to keep quiet. And Dorian learns Joey and Kelly have gotten back together on Thursday, July 21.
The Inside Story: Face Off
Sam turns up missing on Monday, July 18. Todd and Tomas team up to find the boy. John and Natalie think Sam’s disappearance is related to Agent Kent’s murder. Tomas learns of Sam’s “imaginary” friend. Todd is contacted by the kidnapper. Natalie can’t believe John’s assumption regarding Todd. Meanwhile, the man with the scar reveals himself to Sam, and later comes face-to-face with Todd. On Tuesday, July 19, the man with the scar wants answers. Natalie finds a clue at the crime scene. Tomas rebuffs John’s accusations and reassures Blair. Jack reveals that someone attacked him in Todd’s office. Dani provides John with a lead on Sam’s whereabouts. Echo’s plan goes awry. Viki tries to console David. And a pint-sized hero dressed as Spiderman comes to Dorian’s rescue. On Wednesday, July 20, John finds more clues. At the same time, Todd is held at gunpoint. Agent Baker and one of his cohorts arrive at Todd’s house, and take control of the situation. Baker refuses to answer Todd’s questions. And Téa gets a little too close for comfort.
A Closer Look: One Todd Too Many
Baker decides to take care of the situation permanently and makes a cryptic phone call. John continues to examine the mounting evidence, and soon locates Sam, who is hailed as a hero by his family. Natalie tells Viki that Sam’s friend is real. David and Dorian kiss and make up. On Thursday, July 21, Rex demands Echo be released from jail. Bo is caught between a rock and a hard spot. John wonders how far Rex will go in his quest for revenge. David and Dorian invite their loved ones to the movie premiere, while Cutter and Aubrey plan to crash the party. By Friday, July 22, the man with the scar is rescued. Natalie and John are puzzled by some test results in the kidnapping case. John receives an interesting call for help. Todd and Blair indulge Sam with a special day all his own. Todd asks Sam about his friend. Starr is confused by what her father has to say. Later, Todd heads out in search of the truth. Baz asks Téa about Tomas and Todd. Tomas meets up with Agent Baker. Téa orders her brother to tell her what he’s been hiding. Rex tries to blackmail Dorian, and is enraged to see the Manning’s happy and celebrating Sam’s heroic actions.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- My View of Llanview: July 15 Edition
- Bermudez Returns to ‘One Life’ Amidst Glitz, Glamour, and Drama
- A New Lease on ‘Life': The Stars Sound Off
- What Happens Next? The Answers to the Questions Surrounding ABC and Prospect Park
- Too Crazy to Be True, Too True to be Crazy: ‘AMC’ and ‘OLTL’ Live On Beyond ABC
- Dumped by ABC, Cancelled Soaps Find New Home on the Internet
- Tam Comes Back to ‘Life’
- Recently Engaged ‘One Life’ Couple Says ‘I Do’
- First Look: Erin Torpey’s Return to Llanview
- ‘One Life’ Summer Casting Updates
- One Life to Live: July PreVUE
- My View of Llanview: June 30 Edition
- Rock Out with the Residents of Llanview
- Win a Backstage Tour of Your Favorite Daytime Soap
- Lavoisier to Attend Stars & Stripes Fan Event
- She May Be Jess Now, But Tess is Lurking in the Shadows
- ‘OLTL’ Casting Call: Paging Nurse Judy
- Tuck: ‘I Would Absolutely Go Back’ to ‘One Life to Live’
- Spiderman Casts His Web on Llanview
- Lavoisier: ‘I’ll Be There Until the End’ of ‘OLTL’
- ABC Soap Won’t See the ‘Light’
- St. John to Fans: ‘OLTL’ To ‘Press On Without Me’
- ‘Chainsaw Massacre’ Star Cast as ‘Reel’ Dorian Lord
- Torpey Returns to ‘Life’ to Say Good-Bye
- Oops! ABC Did It Again: It is Getting Ugly Over There
- The ‘Gossip’ is True: Amanda Setton Returns to ‘OLTL’
- The Big Talk: Has ABC Declined Offers for All My Children and One Life to Live?
- DePaiva Reflects on Her Time in Llanview
- Nationwide EAS Test Scheduled During ‘One Life to Live’ Timeslot
- ‘One Life’ July Comings and Goings
- Erika Slezak Talks About Life After ‘Life’
- ABC Daytime Sets Fourth of July Schedule
- David Fumero Won’t See His ‘Life’ Through to the End
- Gigi May be Dead, But Farah Fath Still Has ‘One Life to Live’
- Strasser Leaves Llanview Earlier Than Expected, Previews Exit
- ABC Daytime Sets its ‘Revolution’ in Motion
- Baby Blues: ‘One Life to Live’ Launches Teen Pregnancy Video Blog
- The ‘Write’ Stuff: Ron Carlivati Leaves Llanview for Port Charles
- Tognoni & Degnan Bid Llanview Adieu
- SONY Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Goes on Location for Summer Plot
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Video: Who is the Real Todd Manning?
- Todd or Not, ‘OLTL’ Closing Credits Leaves Roger Howarth a Man Scarred for ‘Life’
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime This Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 25, 2011
- John works to solve the mystery of the two Todds.
- David’s move “Vicker Man” premieres.
- Jack thinks John is still out for his blood.
- Tomas makes a surprising confession to Téa.
- Rex remains determined to get revenge against Todd and Jack.
- One Life to Live