(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of July 25, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Lulu & Helena face-off over Dante & Luke on Monday, July 25. Helena makes a decision. Lulu heads home with an uninvited guest. Patrick uses romance to distract Robin from her duties on Tuesday, July 26, but things go awry. Patrick is caught in the middle as Carly & Robin’s animosity takes center stage. Johnny is put in a tough position by Kristina who later suffers a sudden dizzy spell. Alexis & Carly both react to the news of Jason & Sam’s engagement. Monica confronts the parties involved after learning about Jake’s true paternity. Things don’t cool down for Steve & Olivia even after she repairs his cooling unit. Will a return to a special place with Maxie finally cure Spinelli of the spell he is under on Thursday, July 28?. Shawn checks in on Carly. On Friday, July 29, we finally see what has become of Sonny in the aftermath of losing the love of his life. Anthony tries to worm his way into Tracy’s life.
The Inside Story:
Elizabeth & Siobhan fear for Lucky’s sobriety but disagree on whether or not he’s capable of handling a drug investigation. Though she believes he can ultimately handle it, Elizabeth fights to keep working at the hospital for the duration of his investigation to keep a close eye on him. Siobhan confides in Ethan. Elizabeth has a flashback of Jake. Siobhan finds an emotional Elizabeth. Lucky & Siobhan fight over Elizabeth’s continued involvement in his life. Jason consoles Elizabeth. Lucky is confronted by his former drug-dealer. Siobhan & Elizabeth face-off on the hospital roof-top. Elizabeth turns the tables on Siobhan when she questions her lack of faith in her own husband on Wednesday, July 22. Lucky battles temptation. Siobhan is hit with a sudden headache on the heels of witnessing a tender moment between Lucky & Elizabeth. Anthony sets Lucky up for a big fall.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ‘What Are You Talking About?’ Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo’s Last ‘Hospital’ Visit Set
- ‘Sometimes They Come Back’ Becomes Reality on ‘General Hospital,’ Plus the Plan to Cut Costs
- General Hospital: July PreVUE
- Tyler Christopher Bids ‘GH’ Adieu with Last Airdate Now Revealed
- CONFIRMED: Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Leaving ‘General Hospital’
- Katie Couric Bumps ‘General Hospital’ While ABC ‘Chews’ Its ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: Garin Wolf Named Head Writer of ‘General Hospital’
- Kurt Caceres, DaJuan Johnson and Michelle Krusiec Join ‘General Hospital’ Cast in Recurring Roles
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ‘GH’ Recasts Elizabeth Webber With Martha Madison
- ABC Might Get Couric, So What Happens to ‘GH?’
- More on the ‘GH’ Lawsuit That Rocked ABC Daytime and Other Court Drama
- The Behind the Scenes Drama at ABC Daytime Keeps on Popping as Network is Now Being Sued!
- Daytime Emmy Awards Sees Decline in Ratings
- ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards
- ‘General Hospital’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Art Emmy Awards
- CBS Celebrates Genie Francis on ‘Y&R’ With Photo Shoot
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor’s Passing: ‘She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate’
- ‘General Hospital’ Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- ‘Yes, it’s true’ Tyler Christopher is Leaving ‘GH’
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 1, 2011
- Lucky spirals back into his drug addiction.
- Jason and Sam deal with a less than pleased Carly’s reaction to their big news.
- Skye returns to Port Charles at the request of a certain baddie.
- Carly learns the identity of the person who has been following her.
- A major accident hits Port Charles.
- General Hospital