(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of July 11, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
At General Hospital, Patrick tries to adjust to life with his strict new boss, Robin. Siobhan questions if Elizabeth was trying to get rid of the competition on Monday, July 11. Lucky makes a loving plea to Siobhan. The tension between Elizabeth & Siobhan remains thick despite Lucky’s best efforts. Spinelli informs a concerned Maxie he’s not just happy to see her, he’s packing a gun to confronts his nemesis, Anthony. Maxie leads Jason down a surprising path on Wednesday, July 13. Asher tries to stir the pot at ELQ. Ethan’s strategic change to put distance between himself and Kristina only enhances her interest in remaining close to him on Friday, July 15.
The Inside Story: The Last Straw?
Sonny does his best to counter Brenda’s testimony in court. He appeals to the judge to rule for joint custody. The judge hands down a ruling. Sonny learns the court-appointed mediator is in Jax’s pocket. He blackmails the mediator to do quite a bit more than turn on Jax. On Thursday, July 14, Alexis reaches out to Carly and gives her some advice. As Jax plays right into Sonny’s hands; the mobster and an oblivious Brenda reconcile. Jax is arrested. Brenda is horrified when she realizes Sonny framed Jax for the assault and drugs. Carly barely has a moment to react to the news before receiving a ransom note for Josslyn supposedly from Anthony. Molly & Morgan hope their set up will lead Cary & Jax to stop fighting and reconcile over their daughter.
A Closer Look: Playing with Fire
Javier’s attention is drawn when Dante eagerly jumps in to get Lulu away from an overeager patron. Lupe sees Dante’s badge. She warns Lulu that Dante is a cop. Lulu come clean. Dante and Lulu mull over their next move unaware them a dangerous Javier is listening to their conversation. Javier kills Lupe for deceiving her about Dante and Lulu. After taking care of Dante on Friday, July 15, Javier pays Lulu a personal visit.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ‘What Are You Talking About?’ Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo’s Last ‘Hospital’ Visit Set ‘Sometimes They Come Back’ Becomes Reality on ‘General Hospital,’ Plus the Plan to Cut Costs General Hospital: July PreVUE
- Tyler Christopher Bids ‘GH’ Adieu with Last Airdate Now Revealed
- CONFIRMED: Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Leaving ‘General Hospital’
- Katie Couric Bumps ‘General Hospital’ While ABC ‘Chews’ Its ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: Garin Wolf Named Head Writer of ‘General Hospital’
- Kurt Caceres, DaJuan Johnson and Michelle Krusiec Join ‘General Hospital’ Cast in Recurring Roles
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ‘GH’ Recasts Elizabeth Webber With Martha Madison
- ABC Might Get Couric, So What Happens to ‘GH?’
- More on the ‘GH’ Lawsuit That Rocked ABC Daytime and Other Court Drama
- The Behind the Scenes Drama at ABC Daytime Keeps on Popping as Network is Now Being Sued!
- Daytime Emmy Awards Sees Decline in Ratings
- ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards
- AM ‘General Hospital’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Art Emmy Awards
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- CBS Celebrates Genie Francis on ‘Y&R’ With Photo Shoot
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor’s Passing: ‘She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate’
- ‘General Hospital’ Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- ‘Yes, it’s true’ Tyler Christopher is Leaving ‘GH’
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 18, 2011
- Carly, Kristina and Ethan set out to find the children.
- Lucky and Elizabeth come together for Aiden’s birthday.
- Jax makes plans to leave Port Charles; meanwhile, Sonny struggles to make things right with Brenda.
- Lulu and Dante work to overcome some major obstacles.
- Jason picks out an engagement ring for Sam.