(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "The Young and the Restless" during the week of June 20, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
On Monday, June 20, Jack gets what he's wanted the most: the CEO postion at Jabot. That same day, Victor comes to Victoria's side and offers up comfort. Sharon gets put in her place by Piper's father, while Nick and Adam once again argue over their former lady love. On Friday, June 24 Tucker emerges from his coma.
The Inside Story: History Repeats Itself
Sofia admits to Malcolm that Neil could be the father of her baby. Malcolm demands to know if she and Neil are having an affair with one another. She assures him that she and Neil were only together during the time they broke up. Her explanation, however falls on deaf ears when Malcolm huffs off. Soon after, Neil shows up and wants to know why Sofia is upset. She confesses to him that she told the truth to Malcolm about their one night together, and that he could be the baby's father. An upset Neil tells Sofia that she should have just kept quiet. He too leaves Sofia alone. Later on, Malcolm returns and pointedly asks her when they can expect to have the results of the paternity. As they are talking, Neil arrives, spurring on a heated arguement between the two brothers.
A Closer Look: Phyllis's Actions Cause Heartache and Misery
With Lucy in Phyllis's care, she begins to ponder on the damage she's caused to those involved. Nick makes an unexpected visit and wants to know just how much Victoria misses having Lucy with her. The two of them get into an argument over what she's done to his family. Meanwhile, a frustrated Billy gets disappointing news from Rafe when he admits that there is little chance that he or Victoria will be able to get Lucy back. He soon decides that it might be best for him to move out of the house. News soon travels fast, when Victoria runs into Chloe. She tells Billy's ex that he's moved out of the house. Chloe is stunned that Billy would be willing to walk away from his marriage, rather than fight. She soon spots him and can't believe that he's downing his sorrows in booze. As Billy and Victoria's marriage falls apart, Phyllis has to deal with a jealous Summer, who is not pleased at having Lucy around. Meanwhile, Victoria heads over to Billy's trailer house, only to see him entertaining a half dressed woman sharing his company.
What To Watch
- Cane and Genevieve are in for a shock by Colin's latest announcement
- Adam informs Diane she's in the hot seat with the SEC
- Diane vows to get even with Adam
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Matthew John Armstrong plays Lee, Piper's father on Tuesday, June 21
- Jessica Heap will join the cast as Eden Baldwin. First air date for her is Tuesday, June 28
- Green River Ordinance will make an appearance on Friday, July 8
- Billy Miller, who was debating on leaving the role of Billy Abbott has decided to stay with the show for another year.
- Eileen Davidson, who plays Ashley Abbott, has inked a new contract
- Maura West, who plays Diane Jenkins has been let go from the show
Y&R ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 27, 2011
- Ashley and Tucker tie the knot
- Victor helps Abby into rehab
- Diane won't go down with a fight; and a deal with the devil
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: SPRING 2011
- Katherine and Ashley put Tucker in the middle
- Katherine has some serious questions to answer regarding Tucker's business
- Tucker finds out who is his son is
- Lily may be safe but Cane wonders if she will ever reach out and forgive him
- Tragedy looms thanks to Phyllis's actions
- Ronan heads back to Genoa City
- Adam and Diane's dirty deeds against Victor stirs up serious end results
- Diane leaves Genoa City in dramatic fashion
- A new lawyer comes into town to help someone who was wrongfully convicted