(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of June 6, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Gigi tangles with Blair over Jack. Cristian gives Shane a few pointers. Jack lies to Blair. Shane drops a barbell on Jack’s foot and proceeds to laugh when he cries out in pain on Monday, June 6. Gigi gives her son some advice. Blair scolds Jack, who issues Shane a warning. Shane, however, refuses to back down. Rex is proud that his son is standing up for himself on Wednesday, June 8. Shane, meanwhile, becomes wise to Jack’s latest scheme to humiliate him. Rex and Gigi tell Shane they are getting married, and come close to finding out what he is up to. Jack and Brad lay a trap for Shane, and tell a curious Sam to go away. During a heart-to-heart talk, Shane makes a confession to Gigi. After Shane leaves for the wedding, Gigi decides to take matters into her own hands on Friday, June 10. Elsewhere in Llanview, Bo and Nora are faced with a difficult decision. Starr learns Destiny and Matthew are together. After calling Dani, Nate continues to feel guilty about Matthew. James has found a job for Deanna. Nora gets the wrong idea after overhearing Bo and Rex discussing Clint and Matthew. And Starr becomes concerned about Destiny.
The Inside Story: My Two Dads
Marty comes clean to Todd about John and Liam on Monday, June 6, and begins to have a guilty conscience. The LPD searches Todd’s house. John locates Liam, and is suspicious of Tomas’ claims. Brody gets his son back. Tomas contacts Calmar. Téa and John argue about Tomas. Roxy tries to boost Natalie’s spirits. Brody brings Natalie a little surprise. Blair learns the police are looking for Marty. On Tuesday, June 7, Todd has second thoughts about telling John the truth. Téa confronts her brother. Todd is thrown in jail. Natalie and Brody get closer. Natalie and John share a warm moment. John remains suspicious of Todd. Later, Todd has a change of heart while talking to Téa on Wednesday, June 8. And Starr tells James about her visit with Hope to see Cole. Things soon take a romantic turn, which Starr manages to put the brakes on.
A Closer Look: A Shocking Experience
Rama leans on Cristian for support, and the pair soon get a little too close for comfort. Ford and Tess each realize they are falling in love with the other on Tuesday, June 7. Joey and Aubrey arrive at St. Anne’s to get Ryder from Ford. Joey sees through Tess’ rouge. Cutter feels right at home in the Buchanan family abode. Téa has some good news for Vimal. Rama flirts with Cristian. Cutter gives Vimal some upsetting news, which Rama is forced to confirm. Later, Rama puts the screws to Cutter. Blair warns Cristian against getting involved with married women. On Thursday, June 8, Viki signs off on extreme measures being taken in order to get her daughter back. Tess is subjected to electro-shock therapy. Ford worries he’ll lose Tess forever. Ford confides in James, while Tess does the same with Bess. By Friday, June 10, Clint tells Natalie and Joey he’s dying. Kelly and John break-up. John consoles Natalie, and Kelly comforts Joey. And Rex confronts Clint.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Llanview Casting Gossip: June 1 Edition
- One Life to Live: June PreVUE
- Gina Tognoni’s ‘Life’ in Llanview May Be Nearing an End
- Robin Strasser Set to Tape Her Final Episode of ‘One Life’
- He’s Back Again! Tuc Watkins Returns Home to Llanview
- My View of Llanview: May 30 Edition
- Casting for ‘Life’: Early Summer Odds & Ends
- TheWrap Incorrectly Reports the News…Again!
- ABC Soap Uses Vintage Theme to Acknowledge Cancellation Onscreen
- SONY Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Goes on Location for Summer Plot
- SOAPnet.com Shuts Down Message Boards, Tells Fans to Take a Hike
- Video: Fans Boo Brian Frons as He Leaves ABC Upfronts
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Nutty Marty is WINNING! But Susan Haskell is Out
- Robin Strasser Set to Leave ‘One Life to Live’ in Show’s Final Months
- Thom Christopher Brings ‘The Hawk’ to ‘Trek Expo’
- Video: Who is the Real Todd Manning?
- ‘Precious’ Barret Helms First ‘One Life’ Airdate Set
- From Broadway to Llanview: Lachanze Joins Cast of ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Issues New Casting Call
- ABC Replaces Soaps with ‘The Chew’ and ‘The Revolution,’ But Everyone Missed ‘The Clue’
- Special Report: Lying to Her Face, ABC Sets Susan Lucci Up for Embarrassment; Plus Timeline to the Demise of ABC Daytime Soaps
- Todd or Not, ‘OLTL’ Closing Credits Leaves Roger Howarth a Man Scarred for ‘Life’
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime This Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- The ‘One’ Rumor ABC Clears Up Without Question
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees (aka: Where Most of the Nominations Hail From)
- Nominations Announced for the 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Releases New Casting Call
- ‘One Life’ Casting Thorsten Kaye Look-Alike
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting the ‘Reel’ Dorian Lord
- Susan Haskell Reportedly Leaving ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Issues Two New Casting Calls
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 13, 2011
- John gets his hand on Marty’s tape.
- Gigi falls prey to Jack’s trap.
- Ford and Tess have sex.
- Jessica fights for control.
- Someone is watching Blair.