(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 20, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Elizabeth has another accident in the operating room. Lucky spins out of control. Lucky, Jason, Dante and Mac work together to lift the lock down.
- Tuesday: Lucky and Elizabeth discuss the truth. Spinelli awakens from surgery not like himself. Robin arrives with Sam’s test results.
- Wednesday: Lucky and Elizabeth confront Nikolas. Dante tries to soothe Lulu over her family’s self-destruction. Sonny and Diane discuss whether or not he should officially adopt Alec.
- Thursday: Spinelli cannot unfreeze mob funds for Sonny’s business. Alexis and Sonny argue over the right way to punish Kristina after her Dominican Republic antics. Michael gets multiple job offers to keep him busy over the summer.
- Friday: Lulu is confronted by a sinister bordello owner. Kristina challenges Ethan to let her kiss him. Jax tries to enlist Brenda to give a deposition on his behalf for the custody hearing.
- General Hospital
← Previous Story AMC Teasers: Week of June 13 Edition