(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of June 27, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Romantic tension builds between Tad & Cara. JR realizes Tad is in love with Cara on Monday, June 27. Dixie remembers Tad rescuing her and reuniting her with JR. Cara treats Tad to a romantic date. Dixie continues to flash back to her past with Tad. Kendall gives a sanctimonious Cara something to reflect on. Tad & Cara share their first real kiss. Dixie, at that same moment, finally wakes from her restless sleep. Griffin announces his plans to leave town tonight. Bianca suggests to Kendall that she needs to follow her own advice after her clearly affected sister just lets Griffin walk out the door. Griffin confides to David the real reason he cant remain in Pine Valley. Kendall & Griffin have a difficult time saying goodbye on Wednesday, June 29. Maya does her best to throw Colby & Asher off when they jump to the right conclusion about her “friend” Mookie. On Friday, July 1, a brand “new” Madison arrives at Fusion on a constructive mission but her emotions once again get the best of her. David realizes the woman he’s trying to pick up is…familiar.
The Inside Story: David vs. Ryan, Part ?
Ryan confronts Erica about what’s really going on with her; meanwhile Greenlee digs to find out what David is really up to. David & Ryan both scoff at Greenlee’s deduction that Erica & David’s activities are all about her. Greenlee confides in Ryan that “Erica” reminds her of herself when she was under David’s influence; she also reveals something odd she’s noticed about Erica’s fashion sensibility lately. Ryan & Greenlee enjoy working together and admit they can’t live without each other. David tells Jane that while Ryan is no challenge for him she needs to keep her distance. Greenlee agrees to let Ryan handle investigation on his own for now unaware he’s actually planning a romantic surprise for her. Ryan & Greenlee are married by Tad in front of a small group of friends. Shaken by a run-in with Jesse, Jane begins to worry that David will sell her out now that he’s gotten what he wants from her. On Thursday, June 30, David takes a surprised Jane into his arms and kisses her. David reassures Jane after they make love. Ryan fills Kendall & Greenlee in after learning David & Erica spent the night together in a hotel room. Ben calls Jane for help with an agitated Erica. Erica warns Jane not to compromise her relationship with Jackson. Taking Erica’s terminology quite literally, Jane slips and reveals she slept with David prompting Erica to literally go on the attack.
A Closer Look: Mistakes
JR reassures Amanda that they’ve made the right decision and notes that things finally appear to be working out for both of them. Amanda becomes emotional as Jake tries to make up for his actions and apologizes for taking her for granted. Jake & Amanda’s lovemaking is halted by a sudden set of symptoms. Marissa gently clarifies to Bianca that she’s straight after [Bianca] confesses her feelings. Bianca tells Marissa that she just had to take the chance to be honest with her and offers to watch AJ so Marissa can help JR celebrate his birthday. JR is stunned when Marissa pulls him into a passionate kiss. On Tuesday, June 28, Marissa’s mind wanders to Bianca after making love to a thrilled JR. Bianca congratulates a privately conflicted Marissa. JR & Tad have a heart to heart about their fear of screwing up their current relationships. Amanda tries to stall Jake, who is ready to create a baby if she is. JR insists to Amanda that she is worrying about nothing after she confronts him about fact that they didn’t use protection. Amanda fears she is pregnant.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- The Big Talk: Has ABC Declined Offers for All My Children and One Life to Live?
- ABC Daytime Sets Fourth of July Schedule
- ‘AMC’ Busts 3 Fan Favorite Villainesses Out of Lock Up
- Eva LaRue Returns to ‘All My Children’ this July
- ‘All My Children’ Confirms that Josh Duhamel is Coming Home
- All My Children: June PreVUE
- Fact or Fiction: Production of ‘All My Children’ to Halt for Three Weeks in July?
- Sony Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ABC Sets ‘All My Children’s’ Final Airdate
- ‘All My Children’ Begins the Spring Cleaning Process
- Josh Duhamel Return in Works at ‘All My Children?’
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Returns to Primetime; But is a Return to Daytime Next?
- Ricky Paull Goldin Retiring from Soaps following ‘All My Children’ Finale
- After 41 Years of Daytime Drama, Susan Lucci Pulls a Dopple Double on ‘All My Children’
- Cady McClain on Return: ‘It Feels Good To Be Working Again, I Cannot Lie’
- Thorsten Kaye Signs on the Dotted Line for Return to ‘All My Children’
- Clearing Up the Rumor: Chrishell Stause is Not Leaving ‘All My Children’
- David Canary and Julia Barr Headed Back to ‘AMC,’ Too?
- Thorsten Kaye to Report Back to ‘All My Children’ this Summer
- ‘All My Children’ Set to Whistle Dixie One More Time; First Air-Date Announced
- Air-Date Set for Lorraine Broderick’s Return to the Top at ‘AMC’
- Brian Frons Spotted Chuckling as Soap Fans Protest His Decision to Change Daytime Television
- NBC Takes Attention Off of ABC Upfront With Clever Advertising Platform
- Fans Protest ABC’s Decision to Cancel ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Soap Fans Get Their Time With Hollywood Reporter Advertisement
- ABC Done Called the Cops on Ya’ll ‘Crazy’ Soap Fans
- What You Talkin’ Bout Chrishell (Stause)?
- Disney Insider: ‘SOAPnet: We’re Not Done With You Yet’
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Daytime Emmy Awards Sees Decline in Ratings
- ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards
- AM ‘General Hospital’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Art Emmy Awards
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- From ‘Madea’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘AMC’ Starlets Hit the Big Screen
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to ‘Saving Our Daughters’ Series
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 4, 2011
- Erica finds herself with the perfect opportunity to make her escape.
- Ryan sneaks into David’s office determined to get to the bottom of things.
- Amanda is rattled to learn what is causing her symptoms.
- Marissa is surprised when JR reveals Bianca’s pivotal role in his wooing of her.
- Asher begins popping pills after re-injuring himself.
- All My Children