(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 6, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Will David discover Erica’s imposter? Erica appears to be getting closer to the henchman as he takes a liking to her. Jake is hit with memories of his past with Cara and the time she left him when they were overseas.
- Tuesday: Griffin lays into Cara for almost sleeping with Jake. Tad convinces Cara to go back to work at the hospital. Greenlee struggles to keep her relationship with Ryan alive.
- Wednesday: Jane and David make a deal. Madison decides to end things with Scott. Scott hits JR after he makes a sarcastic comment.
- Thursday: Bianca admits to Kendall she is falling in love with Marissa. Cara tries setting up Griffin and Kendall. Liza wants to help get Griffin’s charges dropped.
- Friday: Jackson becomes more alarmed by Erica’s behavior. Marissa wants Scott to move back in so he can be with family. Griffin shares good news with Kendall.
- All My Children
← Previous Story OLTL Alerts: Week of June 6 Edition