(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 27, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Bianca makes a confession to Marissa. Amanda experiences stomach cramps. Cara assures Opal that she won’t hurt Tad.
- Tuesday: Marissa reconnects with JR. Griffin tells Bianca and Kendall that he’s leaving Pine Valley. David warns Jane not to get too close with Ryan.
- Wednesday: Ryan asks Tad if he will marry him and Greenlee. Dixie continues to stir restlessly in her sleep as she has memories of the past. Kendall and Griffin have an awkward goodbye.
- Thursday: Jake asks Amanda if they should start trying for another baby. Jesse questions Jane about the kidnapping. Asher unexpectedly kisses Colby and wants to make love.
- Friday: Will Dixie finally wake up from her long slumber? Kendall admits to Greenlee that she does miss Griffin. Jane is knocked unconscious.
- All My Children
← Previous Story OLTL Alerts: Week of June 27 Edition