(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 20, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Amanda makes an impulsive decision with JR. Erica warns Jane that she is no match for David. Jane buys the hospital from Greenlee.
- Tuesday: Amanda is stunned to find out that Jake didn’t sleep with Cara. Jane announces that David will be her partner in charge of Pine Valley Hospital. Krystal gives Jackson her resignation.
- Wednesday: Kendall tells Griffin she is going to stop blaming David for everything. David tells Greenlee that his dark side helps him understand her in a way that Ryan never will. Bianca continues to struggle with her feelings for Marissa.
- Thursday: Angie is determined to get her sight back after David gives her a detailed treatment plan. Kendall spots a disoriented Madison in the park. Angie interviews Maya for a babysitting position.
- Friday: Amanda struggles with telling Jake the truth. Randi shares with Madison the story of her miscarriage. Colby suspects that Maya may be in an abusive relationship.
- All My Children