(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of May 23, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Cutter sets Tess up on Tuesday, May 24. Téa gives Clint bad news about Tess and Cutter’s marriage. Clint is remorseful. Ford encounters a woman from his past, and claims he is a changed man. Tess sees Ford kissing his date, and walks over to introduce herself while waiting for Cutter. Meanwhile, Cutter presents Clint and Viki with his outrageous list of demands on Wednesday, May 25. An unsuspecting Tess is hauled back to St. Ann’s, all the while begging Ford to intercede. Also, Rama admits to Vimal that she never was pregnant with his baby on Friday, May 27.
The Inside Story: The Odd Couple
Todd is pissed to learn Tomas has been living at his house. On Monday, May 23, he tells Todd that he is not moving out. Bo and Nora remains suspicious of Tomas. Meanwhile, John hopes Kelly can give him some more information about Marty. Kelly and John discuss Joey and Natalie. Joey beats Aubrey to the punch, and tells her he knows everything. Aubrey tells Joey she loves him, however, Joey remains unswayed. The pair realize they must stay married in order to keep custody of Ryder. On Tuesday, May 24, Tomas reminds Todd that killing him won’t solve anything. Later Todd shocks Téa by claiming he wants Tomas to live with them. Brody questions Todd about Marty. Starr offers Blair some advice. Brody’s badgering of Tess brings out Bess, who gives him a clue as to Liam’s whereabouts. Brody pays Todd another visit. Despite Todd’s objections, Tea allows Brody to search their home. Blair and Tomas mend fences, while James plans a romantic evening for Starr. By Thursday, May 25, Marty reveals herself to Todd, and proceeds to blackmail him. Roxy hires a psychic to locate Liam. Brody tells John he’s sorry. Natalie learns her uncle could be involved in her son’s disappearance. Starr, James, Blair, and Tomas share a rather awkward encounter at the Palace. Starr and James admit they love each other. Todd warns Tomas that Marty is on to them on Friday, May 27. Tomas and Blair’s romantic interlude comes to a sudden halt. Afterward Tomas prepares to silence Marty — permanently.
A Closer Look: It’s All in Your Head
Matthew is surprised to learn of Clint’s confession. Destiny begs him to let Clint take the rap on Monday, May 23. Matthew is plagued by a terrible headache. Bo and Nora tell Matthew of Clint’s heart condition. Nonetheless, Matthew remains determined to do the the right thing. Nate confides in Deanna, and is shocked by Dani’s reaction to Clint’s confession. Matthew suddenly collapses. On Tuesday, May 24, Bo and Nora rush their son to the hospital, only to receive devastating news. Téa advises Clint she can help him get a reduced jail sentence. Clint continues to keep his heart condition a secret. Viki asks Clint about Eddie’s murder. On Friday, May 27, Bo and Nora await news of their son’s prognosis and wonder how he received his injuries. Destiny is devastated to learn about Matthew. And Nate tells Deanna that he fears he is responsible for what has happened to Matthew.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Nutty Marty is WINNING! But Susan Haskell is Out
- Robin Strasser Set to Leave ‘One Life to Live’ in Show’s Final Months
- Thom Christopher Brings ‘The Hawk’ to ‘Trek Expo’
- Video: Who is the Real Todd Manning?
- ‘Precious’ Barret Helms First ‘One Life’ Airdate Set
- From Broadway to Llanview: Lachanze Joins Cast of ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Issues New Casting Call
- ABC Replaces Soaps with ‘The Chew’ and ‘The Revolution,’ But Everyone Missed ‘The Clue’
- Special Report: Lying to Her Face, ABC Sets Susan Lucci Up for Embarrassment; Plus Timeline to the Demise of ABC Daytime Soaps
- My View of Llanview: May 15 Edition
- Todd or Not, ‘OLTL’ Closing Credits Leaves Roger Howarth a Man Scarred for ‘Life’
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime This Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- The ‘One’ Rumor ABC Clears Up Without Question
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees (aka: Where Most of the Nominations Hail From)
- Nominations Announced for the 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards
- ABC Daytime Sets Memorial Day Schedule
- ‘One Life’ May Casting Updates
- One Life to Live: May PreVUE
- ‘Precious’ Star Barret Helms Joins Cast of ‘One Life to Live’
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Releases New Casting Call
- ‘One Life’ Casting Thorsten Kaye Look-Alike
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting the ‘Reel’ Dorian Lord
- Susan Haskell Reportedly Leaving ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Issues Two New Casting Calls
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF MAY 30, 2011
- Matthew suffers a major setback.
- Ford reaches out to Shane.
- Marty can’t believe Natalie is still alive.
- Clint takes a turn for the worse.
- Rama and Aubrey have it out.
- One Life to Live