AMC PreVUE: Week of April 18 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of April 18, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Monday, April 18, JR concludes that Bianca is his key to Marissa’s heart. Jake bristles when Tad suggests he keep his distance from Cara. A fed up Scott reaches out to JR. On Wednesday, April 20, Emma’s determination to hang on to her anger backfires. Erica is ordered to call Jack to break things off. Caleb & Opal both feel something is not right after hearing the details of the call. Erica plots an escape on Thursday, April 21. Caleb refuses to act as a buffer between Jack & Krystal.
The Inside Story: Cat & Mouse
On Monday, April 18, while Kendall & Griffin discuss recent developments, Ricky angrily confronts the guard he paid to kill Castillo. Ricky snaps at Griffin after jumping to the wrong conclusion. Kendall stops short of telling Griffin her suspicions about Ricky. Her unease about the minister escalates after a run-in with Cara. Ricky plans his & Kendall’s future; meanwhile, Griffin’s future outlook turns bleaker. Tad gets Cara out of a jam and the pair manage to nab the rogue guard on Wednesday, April 20. Kendall is alarmed as Ricky recounts an entire conversation she had with Zach. Ricky tries to cover. Needing to be alone, Kendall heads to the yacht where she finds the hidden folder with a copy of Zach’s original letter. Ricky stays one step ahead of Ryan as he helps him look through Diana’s belongings. Ryan realizes Kendall suspects Ricky may have played a part in Zach’s murder. Ricky, meanwhile, alerts Liza after overhearing Tad & Cara’s plan to keep Griffin out of jail. Cara pulls back her indignation after realizing Kendall has arrived to help save her brother. Kendall & Cara break Griffin out. Tad comes to Cara’s rescue, again. Ryan & Ricky have a tense conversation about Kendall’s search for the truth. On Friday, April 22, Kendall fills Griffin in on her suspicions and insists to him that he has to get out of the country. Ryan assures Griffin that Kendall will not be taking on Ricky alone. Kendall finds an uninvited Ricky alone with her children when she returns home to prepare for their date.
A Closer Look: Enlighten Me
Angie calls Jesse out on his odd behavior. Jesse confides in Brot. Angie confides her concerns about Jesse to Krystal. Haunted by Ellie, Jesse has trouble bonding with Lucy. Tad reaches out to Jesse. On Tuesday, April 19, Angie asks a surprised David to stay and read to her the research he’s found about her condition. Jesse arrives home and orders David out. Frankie worries David is up to no good on Friday, April 22. Angie tells Jesse she’s giving David a chance and he needs to support her decision.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Confirms Broderick as ‘AMC’s’ New Head Writer, But Show Not Safe
- Brian Frons: The Ball is in Your Court
- Susan Lucci Reveals ‘All’ on ‘GMA’
- ‘AMC’ Executive Producer Sets the Record to Worried Cast and Crew
- Insiders & Fans React to the ‘All My Children’ Rumor
- The Chronicles of Shady ‘AMC’ Writer
- ‘All My Children’ On Chopping Block?
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- Lucci Begins Press Tour for ‘All My Life’
- Bruening Cast as ‘Wonder Woman’s’ Main Squeeze
- Former ‘AMC’ Hunk Hits the Big-Screen
- 42nd Annual NAACP Image Award Winners
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to ‘Saving Our Daughters’ Series
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- The 2010 Daytime Airhog Awards
- Become an ABC Soap Star For a Day
- ABC Drops Soap Repeats According to Network Representative
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF APRIL 25, 2011
- Amanda tosses out her birth control as Jake’s actions concerning Cara continue to speak louder than words.
- Certain things come to light when JR, Marissa, and Bianca end up on an awkward double date.
- Ryan and Kendall butt heads over the dangerous game she’s playing with Ricky.
- Jackson struggles with his frustrations after watching an old video of Erica discussing her many marriages.
- Asher goes after the truth about Erica for his father.
- All My Children