(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "The Young and the Restless" during the week of March 14, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON:THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Murphy finds out that Meggie attempted to break out of jail. Monday, March 14 a humiliated Nikki goes back to drinking. Chloe’s birthday treat for Chance is ruined when she finds him in the sack with Heather. Wednesday, March 16, Jana decides to search for Daisy’s little one. Adam finds Koa and puts the pressure on. On Thursday, March 17 and Friday, March 18, The Young and the Restless will be pre-empted due to CBS airing NCAA basketball.
The Inside Story: Victor’s Last Laugh
With the newly married couple, Victor and Diane, returning back to Genoa City, things begin to take a turn. Kyle tells an upset Jack that he wants to move back on Victor’s ranch. The upset father tries to talk Kyle into staying but the young boy is determined, as well as excited to go back. Jack has no choice but to help pack his son’s things. Phyllis, on the other hand, is secretly happy that he will be out of her hair and out of the Abbott mansion. While she is happy to see Kyle gone, she apologizes to Jack for her role in making Kyle’s stay uneasy. Back home, Victor plans on having an elaborate, yet calculated celebration thrown at Gloworm. Katherine arrives for the celebration, under the impression that Victor is celebrating making amends with his family. She is stunned when she arrives to see that it’s celebrating his latest marriage. Jack, arriving at Glowork becomes Victor’s target. He purposely goads Jack into an argument, rubbing it in that he’s going to be a father figure to Kyle. After their party, Victor and Diane head back home to the ranch. Nick, who is sickened by the thought of Diane married to his father, goes to the ranch, where he is more than nasty toward her. He questions the real reason why she said yes to Victor’s marriage proposal. Not liking how Diane is being treated, Victor tells Nick to get out of his home. The following day, Victor and Diane run into Nikki at Crimson Lights. Still reeling from her latest relationship setback, Nikki manages to offer her congratulations, although very awkward.
A Closer Look:Kay Puts Tucker on Blast
Jack runs into Katherine and unable to keep his mouth shut, starts bragging about how he’s going to have Jabot back in his hands. He fills her in about how he made a secret deal with Tucker. Kay is disgusted by what she is hearing and it isn’t long before she starts to piece together that Tucker’s using Victor’s latest downfall as a way to make some money. Kay confronts Tucker and tells him that he should be ashamed of his behavior: he’s setting out to destroy a family all for the sake of making serious cash. She warns him that she’s going to take him down and later contacts someone to help her beat Tucker at his own game.
What To Watch
- Monday Billy is less than pleased with who Victoria’s doing business with
- Tuesday Sharon is still weak over Adam
- Wednesday Sharon wants to split Genoa City
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Actor Sean Patrick Flanery signed on to play ‘Sam’ a veterinarian who will connect with ‘Sharon’ sometime this mid- April.
- Kin Shriner briefly take over Ted Shackelford’s role ‘Jeffrey Bardwell’ in a few episodes in April.
- Peter Navy Tuiasosopo returns as ‘Koa’ Wednesday, March 16
- David Guatreaux plays ‘DA Grammer’ Wednesday, March 16
- Andy Umberger plays a judge Wednesday, March 16
- Kevin McCorkle returns as ‘Det. Sid Meeks’ Wednesday, March 16
- Albie Selznick returns as ‘Owen Pomerantz’ Wednesday, March 16
- Darius McCrary who plays ‘Malcolm Winters’ is set to release a solo album
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of March 7, 2011? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 21, 2011
- New evidence may help Sharon
- Chance tries to find a missing Heather
- Troubles continue to plague Abby
SON ALERT BONUS: SPRING 2011
- Cane’s presence continues to be felt by Lily
- Colin continues to stick close to Lily and his grandchildren
- Victor’s marriage to Diane is set to be thwarted
- Victor is greatly naïve thinking that he’s truly pulled Nick from Diane
- A veterinarian named Sam finds himself crossing paths with Sharon
- Sharon’s mother has worries when it comes to her grandchildren