(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of March 7, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Bo begrudgingly accepts Rex’s help while in Morocco. Clint fishes around for information from Nora on Tuesday, March 8. Nora makes Clint aware that Matthew knows the truth. Joey tells Nora about the connection between Clint and Eddie. Matthew confides in Destiny. Aubrey is caught red-handed. Clint walks in on Joey rummaging through his safe. Dorian tries to make a point to Cutter. Joey confronts Clint with his suspicions on Wednesday, March 9. Aubrey acts fast to prevent Clint from showing Joey the flash drive. Dorian raises hell with a cheating Charlie on Friday, March 11. Echo’s plan backfires. Charlie tries to reason with Echo. Viki wonders what Dorian is up to. Bo and Rex inch closer, and learn that David is somewhere far removed from his Moroccan prison cell.
The Inside Story: An Alternate State of Reality
Tess takes off with baby Ryder on Monday, March 7. Langston becomes privy to Ford’s scheme to outsmart his new bride. Starr and Langston bond. Viki interrupts John and Marty’s discussion. John spots Brody and Natalie together. Marty is happy with the turn of events. On Tuesday, March 8, John fires Gigi after she makes an admission about Natalie. John and Kelly’s conversation is sealed with a kiss. Gigi and Natalie talk. Kelly thinks of Joey while with John. Natalie unleashes her anger on John and Kelly. Natalie has some news for her brother. By Thursday, March 10, Natalie breaks down in front of Brody. Baby Liam suffers a medical crisis. John doesn’t like what Téa tells him. Todd takes pleasure in John’s pain. James inadvertently sees a new side of Tess, which Starr witnesses. Through a little arm twisting, Viki and Téa get Clint to agree to their plan on how to deal with Tess. Ford has second thoughts after coming to a realization. And Langston is shocked by what she sees.
A Closer Look: Caught in the Crosshairs
Téa subdues Todd and holds him hostage while Dani and Nate make a hasty retreat. Todd makes a surprising admission on Monday, March 7. Tomas makes a cryptic phone call. Cristian remembers Tomas from his days in Angel Square, and tells Blair to watch her back. Tomas decides to stay in Llanview. By Wednesday, March 9, Téa tells her brother he’s free to leave. Téa warns Tomas to stay away from Blair. Todd contemplates having Tomas deported. With his parents preoccupied, Jack continues to bully Shane. Todd, Blair, and Gigi are summoned to Llanview High. Tomas asks Blair on a date. Todd wants John to investigate his brother-in-law. Someone starts shooting at Todd and John on Friday, March 11. And Gigi is caught in the line of fire.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- ‘Entertainment Weekly’ Contributor Appears on ‘One Life to Live’
- Become an ABC Soap Star for a Day
- One Life to Live: March PreVUE
- ‘One Life to Live’ February and 2011 Year-to-Date Episode Counts
- Tonja Walker’s ‘One Life’ Return Set
- ‘One Life to Live’ Celebrates Erika Slezak’s 40th Anniversary with Special Episode
- My View of Llanview: February 28 Edition
- Is There ‘Life’ After Death for John Wesley Shipp?
- Back Yet Again! Tuc Watkins Returns to ‘One Life to Live’
- Pop Culture Studies: Soap Operas 101
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- ‘One Life’ Casting Call: Deadly Intentions?
- First Look: Bullying at Large on ‘One Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Helps to STOMP on Bullying
- ‘OLTL’ March Casting Notes
- ‘One Life': From Morocco with Love?
- First Look: Austin Peck on ‘One Life to Live’
- Nafessa Williams Joins Cast of ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Gives Fans Tomorrow’s Soaps Tonight
- ‘One Life’ Casting Call: High School Angst
- Erika Slezak Celebrates 40 Years of ‘Life’
- Kardashian Lays Down the Law in Llanview
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 14, 2011
- Todd hovers between life and death.
- Nigel and Clint have a heart-to-heart talk.
- Jack plots to destroy what’s left of Shane’s self-esteem.
- Bo and Rex pay a visit to Alex Olanov and St. Blaze’s.
- Rama has a warning for Aubrey.