(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "The Young and the Restless" during the week of February 28, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON:THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Ashley snaps into Tucker for using her family’s turmoil to get what he wants. On Tuesday, March 1 Chance refuses to tell Nina the truth. That same day Meggie demands that Deacon help her get out of jail. Nikki and Deacon heat things up with one another. Friday, March 4 Neil sets forth to take the stand.
The Inside Story: Backstabbers and Betrayals
When Adam steps forward to ‘help’ Victor’s fight, Victoria, Nick and Abby are floored and disgusted. Nick and Victoria immediately try their best to get the judge to see that Adam is lying, however, the judge wants to take a look at the new evidence that has been presented. The minute alone, Nick slams Victor and tells him that regardless of what the outcome will be, Victor will never have the respect of his children. Victor, unfortunately for them, is unfazed by his son’s words. Meanwhile, Phyllis blabs to Jack about the latest development. Jack becomes suspicious and points out to Phyllis that he believes that Victor has something over on Adam to make him join in helping him win the arbitration. Abby, still reeling from the matters of the case, takes aim at Victoria, accusing her sister of manipulating her into going against Victor in the first place. Victoria is upset that Abby would even suggest that she would do that to her. As for Nick, he makes sure to inform Sharon that Adam came to the arbitration and testified to help Victor. Sharon is stunned that Adam would resort to helping Victor after all that he’s been through with the older Newman. She begs Adam to do what is right, which hits a nerve with Adam as to how much Sharon really cares for him. But for Adam, he isn’t sure that backing out of his agreement with Victor is the right thing: he doesn’t want Sharon to go to prison for something she didn’t do. He says that he would rather take the fall than see her suffer. Victor, sensing that Adam may back out of their ‘agreement’, continues to work him over by assuring him that by helping him will keep Sharon out of prison. Despite Sharon’s pleas for Adam to break his deal with Victor, Adam has no choice but to stick to it; especially after Victor makes a threat to throw him under the bus if he backs out.
A Closer Look:The Past Always Comes Back
As Jana is standing outside of Billy and Victoria’s, she’s suddenly attacked by someone from behind. Trying to break free of their chokehold, Jana is terrified when she breaks free to see that her attacker is Ryder, who has returned to Genoa City. She demands to know why he’s back in town and Ryder doesn’t hesitate to keep Jana on her toes by letting her know that he can make her life a living hell. Meanwhile, Kevin’s past also seems to be coming back on him when the Governor who helped do away with his Silver Chipmunk crimes returns to Genoa City. Things continue to get worse for the young man when Angelo ups the ante in their partnership, which causes Kevin to worry when his dealings with Angelo brings Chloe right in the middle of things.
What To Watch
- Katherine does her best to mess up Jill and Colin’s marriage
- Victor makes yet another threat against someone: this time Meggie
- Nikki wants her man to move in with her
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- James Handy will come to the show as a governor beginning Wednesday, March 2
- Sean Young continues her role as ‘Meggie’ Tuesday, March 1 and Wednesday, March 2
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of February 21, 2011? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 7, 2011
- The judge’s decision sends shockwaves through the Newman family
- Victor turns to the one person he least expects: Nikki
- A new woman could be the thing that keeps Neil distracted from his feelings for Sofia
SON ALERT BONUS: WINTER 2011
- Ryder decides to return to Genoa City for good
- A new man comes to Genoa City and could be the thing that Phyllis needs
- Victoria and Billy’s happiness is marred as trouble looms over them
- Victor reaches his breaking point
- Nikki is unaware that Meggie and Deacon have a thing going on