(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "The Young and the Restless" during the week of February 14, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON:THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
On Valentine’s Day, Monday, February 14, Gloria works her magic in getting Kevin and Chloe back together. That same day, Nikki and Deacon shock everyone by making it clear that they are a couple. Tucker and Katherine have heated words regarding his treatment of Cane. Traci returns home Wednesday, February 16 Victoria keeps Abby in the dark, and on Friday, February 18 Nick must make a decision: stand by his father, or turn his back on him.
The Inside Story: One Man Is Never Enough
After witnessing Nick and Diane together, Victor decides that he wants to have Diane for himself. When he arrives at Gloworm, he spots Deacon and Nikki together. Spurned by anger at her sudden ‘betrayal’ he decides to call Diane, requesting her to meet him there. Diane, who is with Nick, thinks that Victor’s call is simply business and she excuses herself to go to Gloworm. When she arrives, however, he is there with a glass of champagne for her. He makes it clear that he wants to be with her, which makes her nervous. He furthers in getting her attentions by tossing a large donation out at the event. Meanwhile, Nick decides that he’s going to head to Gloworm to see what’s going on at the event.. When he arrives, Victor immediately spots him and purposely sweeps Diane into his arms for a heated kiss. Diane is scared to see that Nick is there and obviously has seen what has taken place between her and his father. Before she can reach him, Nick simply walks out. When Diane does get to him to explain, he shrugs it off by telling her that he knows it was merely casual between the two of them. After their conversation, Nick heads back into the party and begins to question Victor about Diane. Victor plays dumb when it comes to Nick’s feelings. He further stuns those, including Nick, by announcing that he and Diane are an item. Diane realizes that she truly has feelings for Nick but in some ways, is drawn to Victor. When Victor approaches her, he puts the pressure on her to tell him that she will be his.
A Closer Look:Like Father, Like Son
Wanting to make Sharon happy, Adam decides that he is ready to pop the question and ask her to remarry him. Sharon, on the other hand still can’t come to terms with not having Faith in her life. In hopes of making her happy, Adam decides to do his best to keep her from reaching her breaking point, as well as sweep her off her feet with romance. After some persuading, he succeeds in getting her into going with him to the charity event at Gloworm. While there, he, like Victor, professes his love for Sharon and presents her with a huge ring. He asks her if she will remarry him, and to the dismay of some, Sharon happily accepts.
What To Watch
- Kevin and Chloe do whatever to keep their relationship going
- Olivia heads back to Genoa City
- Phyllis and Jack find more incriminating information
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Tonya Lee Williams returns as ‘Olivia Barber’ Tuesday, February 15
- Beth Midland returns and ‘Traci Abbott Connelly’ Tuesday, February 15
- Sean Young has a brief return as ‘Meggie MacLaine’ Wednesday, February 16
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of February 7, 2011? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- Victor tries to work on Abby to get what he wants
- Neil and Sofia can’t deny their attraction
- Lily begins to slowly unravel
SON ALERT BONUS: WINTER 2011
- Ryder decides to return to Genoa City for good
- Meggie's presence continues to unnerve Deacon
- Victoria and Billy’s happiness is marred as trouble looms over them
- The Newman children are beyond disgusted with Nikki's new relationship
- Nikki is unaware that Meggie and Deacon have a thing going on