OLTL PreVUE: Week of February 14 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of February 14, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Starr and James separately recount how they met one other. Todd catches Dani and Nate in bed together on Wednesday, February 16. Starr and James jump to Dani’s defense, before having a chance to work out their differences. Blair and Cristian swap stories about their stagnant loves lives. Blair makes a confession about Tomas. Later, she becomes intrigued about him when he gives Langston some advice. And Todd fears Dani has run away from home.
The Inside Story: Broken Families
John forces Natalie to tell Jessica and Brody the truth on Monday, February 14. Ford is shocked to learn that he is a father. Viki, Rex, and Gigi remained concerned for Charlie, not realizing he went to see Echo. Tess gains control. Joey and Aubrey wed. Brody and John argue. Natalie makes an admission to Viki. John and Kelly discuss the horrible states of their loves lives. Starr keeps Langston company. Ford meets Tess, who has a proposition for him on Wednesday, February 16. A lonely Langston is confused by what she sees. Brody and Natalie has things out. And Rama seeks out someone’s help.
A Closer Look: On the Rebound
John and Kelly get into an altercation. Clint receives some encouraging news. Téa agrees to defend Vimal. Ford helps Tess. John and Kelly find themselves too close for comfort on Friday, February 18, and try to convince themselves of their true motives. Natalie misinterprets what she sees. Charlie feels guilty. Dorian is worried about Kelly. Joey has some news for his parents. Aubrey threatens to blackmail Clint — again. Joey and Rex bond. Rex gets up in Clint’s face. Téa and Nora offer Vimal a deal, however, things don’t go as planned. And Cutter talks to Dorian about Joey and Aubrey’s wedding.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Ratings: Soaps Up During Snowmageddon
- Nafessa Williams Joins Cast of ‘One Life to Live’
- Kristen Alderson Finds It’s ‘Hard to Give’
- Brittany Underwood Tapes Final Scenes at ‘One Life’
- OLTL: The Making of ‘The Sound of a Kiss’
- ABC Gives Fans Tomorrow’s Soaps Tonight
- ‘One Life to Live’ Releases Valentine Album
- BREAKING: ABC Drops Soap Repeats According to Network Representative
- OLTL: Kristen & Nic’s Video Blog, Part 1
- Peck Claims ‘One Life’ Courted Him to Join Cast
- ‘One Life’ Casting Call: High School Angst
- ‘One Life’s’ Kamar de los Reyes Now Appearing in ‘Firehouse’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Spring Meet & Greet
- David Fumero Leaves the Cold Winter of New York for ‘CSI: Miami’
- First & Last Look: ‘One Life’ Casting Changes
- Shenza Treasuryvala Fleshes Out ‘One Life to Live’ Role
- ‘One Life to Live’ February PreVUE
- Walker Talks About Her ‘OLTL’ Return
- ‘One Life to Live’ January Episode Counts
- ABC Daytime Now Selling ‘Hot Guys of ABC Daytime’ Merchandise
- ‘The Sound of a Kiss’ iTunes Cover Released
- Larry Carpenter Wins Fourth DGA Award for ‘One Life to Live’
- My View of Llanview: January 30 Edition
- Llanview Casting Gossip: January 29 Edition
- Former ‘DAYS’ Star Joines ‘OLTL’
- Ilene Kristen Goes ‘Gay’ for Off-Broadway Return
- Erika Slezak Celebrates 40 Years of ‘Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’s’ ‘The Sound of a Kiss’
- SOAPnet Celebrates Valentine’s Day
- Wendy Williams Extends Her ‘Life’
- ‘One Life’ Casting: What ‘DID’ They Do Now?
- ‘One Life’ Actress Fired
- Fillion Brings ‘Castle’ and ‘One Life’ Together
- Walker Brings Alex Back to ‘Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting Odds & Ends
- Llanview Goes All ‘Access’ with Wendy Williams
- ‘One Life’ Recasts Teen Role
- Kardashian Lays Down the Law in Llanview
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 21, 2011
- Tess and Ford prepare to wed in Las Vegas.
- Echo offers John some food for thought.
- Joey confronts John.
- Tomas has a relative in Llanview.
- Shane’s bully continues to harass him.
- One Life to Live