(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 28, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sonny vows to get answers from Shawn. Brenda finds herself in the Balkan’s clutches. Jason notices something is wrong with Sam.
- Tuesday: Sonny is prepared to torture Shawn for information. Patrick and Robin grow closer. Kristina admits her feelings and long-term plans for Ethan.
- Wednesday: Shawn barely dodges a Balkan assassin who attacks him at General Hospital. Kristina witnesses Sam take a turn for the worse. Nikolas works up the courage to admit his feelings to Brook Lynn.
- Thursday: Dante urges Sonny not to use his mob boss tactics to find Brenda. Molly recognizes Shawn’s hospital attacker. Michael confides in Abby of his conflict between upholding the law and following in the footsteps of his father.
- Friday: Brenda runs desperately into the woods. Elizabeth wonders about the true paternity of Aiden. Dante and Jason warn Michael not to get involved in the criminal world.