(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 7, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Kendall’s life lays in the balance. Annie covers the truth with lies. Colby struggles to send a message for help before Annie returns to the cottage.
- Tuesday: David feels confident freedom is right around the corner. Jackson flips out on Erica when he learns about the meeting she set up for David. Cara admits to Jake that she still loves him.
- Wednesday: JR realizes he has to take action immediately after several truths about Annie come to light. Tad becomes protective of Liza when David offers to buy her a drink. A one-way phone call reveals that there is more to Ricky than meets the eye.
- Thursday: JR is arrested. Marissa and Annie’s confrontation takes a dangerous turn. Greenlee makes a potentially game-changing slip in-front of Ryan as they prepare for their wedding.
- Friday: “AMC” presents a re-airing of Jack and Erica’s Boca Raton, Florida wedding from May 24, 2005.