Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 11:40 PM ET by Venus Stone
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) On the run…
THIS WEEK ON:THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
More devastation comes Victoria and Billy’s way when they learn that she is unable to conceive, Monday, January 3rd Nick makes plan to protect Faith from the likes of Sharon and Adam. Thursday, January 6th Adam’s case crumbles around him and Friday, January 7th Billy does whatever it takes to make Victoria happy.
The Inside Story: Bye Baby Bye
After seeing Kevin and Chloe together, a devastated Jana takes a brick to the head , while a frantic Daniel wants to know where she and Daisy are. Meanwhile, Chloe and Kevin stumble upon a ‘bruised’ Jana, who lies telling them that Daisy attacked her and took off. When Daniel learns of the news he rushes out of the hospital in search of Daisy. As Jana is being treated the police come in to talk to her and she continues her charade, which gets to Kevin when he tells her that she can move in with him for a short period of time. When word reaches Phyllis, she begins to worry and later calls Daniel to tell him that she will step back and let him put the unborn child up for adoption. Daniel soon finds Daisy, who is in Jana’s car ready to deliver. As he struggles to help her deliver their daughter, a desperate Daisy continues to plead with Daniel to help create a family together. Daniel, however snaps by telling Daisy that being a father for the baby isn’t going to happen, which sets Daisy off. Knocking him out Daisy pushes him out of the car and takes off with the baby. Meanwhile everyone is wondering where both Daisy and Daniel are, and it’s Michael and Jack who go in search of him. They soon find him unconscious on the side of the road and rush him to the hospital. As everyone comes to the hospital to be by Daniel’s side, Lauren goes in attack mode, lashing out at Phyllis, placing the blame solely at her feet. Seeing how upset she is, both Nick and Jack come to her defense and comfort her. In the meantime, Daisy leaves her baby somewhere for someone else to find.
A Closer Look:Keeping a Watchful Eye
Colin and Blake meet up where he informs him that it’s time that he get in contact with both Charlie and Matilda. Katherine instantly takes a dislike to the newcomer when she’s introduced to him, which annoys Jill. Realizing that Katherine has her suspicions about him, Colin brushes it off, unaware that Katherine is already making plans to dig dirt up on the man. She immediately calls both Paul and Nina and asks them to do whatever they can to find out about who Colin really is. Meanwhile, Colin introduces himself and makes friends with a clueless Lily. He instantly takes a silent shine to his grandchildren. Cane on the other hand finds himself with a new partner. In the meantime, Paul, who is working hard to find some information about Colin indeed finds some: a criminal record.
What To Watch
- Heather does whatever to try to save Ronan’s life
- Newcomers Primrose and Agnes come to Genoa City and have connections already established
- Jack’s warnings to Nick regarding Victor has him questioning how far a father can go
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Melissa Hayden, who formerly played “Bridgette Reardon” on Guiding Light will join the show Friday, January 7th as Agnes.
- Lauralee Bell reprises her role of Christina Blair Williams, Thursday, January, 13th Bell has been reported to be in the role for a month
- Thom Bierdz comes back February in the role of Phillip Chancellor III. No word yet as to how long he will be on.
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of December 27, 2010? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF JANUARY 10, 2011
- Billy risks it all when it comes to Victoria
- Victor gets a taste of his own medicine
- The truth is slowly coming to light for Heather and Paul regarding Ronan and Chance
SON ALERT BONUS: WINTER 2011
- Nick decides to go for custody of Faith thanks to Sharon’s need to be with Adam
- Diane creates herself a love triangle
- Victor’s latest scheme spins out of control, throwing someone in the crossfire
- Kevin and Chloe reconnect with one another, but trouble looms for the two of them
- Kay’s warnings about Colin fall on Jill’s deaf ears
- Billy and Victoria’s marriage continues to grow, but someone could thwart it
"The Young and the Restless" airs Weekdays on CBS. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
You may not reproduce content without written permission from author.
© 2011 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.