(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — "One Life to Live" Teasers for the Week of January 24, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: (Episode #10859) — Starr pays Marty a visit. Jessica and Brody talk Natalie and John into a double-wedding. Shane pleads with Echo to keep quiet after she learns he is being bullied at school. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10860) — Dorian thinks Kelly could confess her true feelings to Joey. Clint secretly records Aubrey's actions. Rex learns of Clint's latest misdeeds. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10861) — Natalie and Jessica look forward to their bachelorette party. John and Brody enjoy their last night of freedom. Vimal prepares to confront Clint. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10862) — Brody considers telling John and Jessica the truth. Starr decides it's time to move on with her life. Ford makes a promise to himself. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10863) — Bo warns Clint that he's expose his secrets. Rama plots Vimal's revenge. Aubrey and Cutter fear the worst. (Rated: TVPG)
← Previous Story AMC Teasers: Week of January 31 Edition