Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 1:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Teasers for the Week of January 10, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Teasers
- Monday: (Episode #10534) — Greenlee thinks she can help Scott. Madison receives a job offer. Damon and Liza bond. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10535) — Madison overhears Ryan admit that he thinks Zach was murdered. Greenlee wants Madison to stay away from Ryan. Griffin is up to no good. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10536) — Marissa is knocked out by Annie. Tad helps Damon in the romance department. Colby distances herself from Asher. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Thursday: (Episode #10537) — Scott wants Greenlee to testify in his defense. Ryan promises to protect Madison. Annie’s plan backfires. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Friday: (Episode #10538) — J.R. puts his divorce on hold. Annie loses her grip on reality. Brot and Natalia take the next step. (Rated: TVPG S)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.