Thursday, January 20, 2011 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of January 24, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Annie demands that JR set a divorce date. Damon decides to officially leave Pine Valley. Opal talks to Tad about Colby and Damon.
- Tuesday: Scott works hard to transform himself into a better person. Colby tries to patch things up with Damon. Cara’s hidden past finally comes to light.
- Wednesday: Annie spins a story for JR. Asher discovers that Liza and Damon slept together. Cara admits to Tad and Jake that she had leukemia as a child.
- Thursday: JR realizes he must take action regarding Annie’s downward spiral. Ryan and Greenlee inform Madison of their engagement. David succeeds in staying in the hospital and out of prison.
- Friday: Ryan poses as a hospital orderly. Kendall returns to work at Fusion. Jesse must fire either Brot or Natalia from the police force.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.