One Life at a Glance: December 6 Edition
Saturday, December 4, 2010 at 11:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Nora’s in danger this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Viki confronts Echo after learning she kissed her husband.
- Monday: (Episode 201098/4398/98) — Kelly braces herself to finally to Joey how she feels. Bo receives a text from “Nora,” forged by Eddie. Rex sneaks into Marty’s house and finds a copy of the paternity test for Natalie’s baby.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201099/4399/99) — Dorian tells Viki that she saw Echo and Charlie kissing. Dorian berates Ford after she sees him with Aubrey. Rex goes to see Natalie about the paternity test.
- Wednesday: (Episode 2010100/43100/100) — Nora tries to escape from Eddie’s captivity. Matthew drops a bomb on Clint. Kelly tells Joey that she and Kevin are getting back together.
- Thursday: (Episode 2010101/43101/101) — Eddie threatens Nora. Ford gets boxing lessons from Cristian. Matthew prepares to tell Bo the truth about Clint.
- Friday: (Episode 2010102/43102/102) — Inez drugs Bo. James steals Eddie’s gun. John proposes to Natalie.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.