Monday, December 6, 2010 at 12:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of December 6, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10824) — Rex finds Natalie’s paternity test results at Marty’s. Joey tells Viki and Clint he’s getting married. Eddie taunts and teases Nora. John tells Natalie about his strange encounter with Marty. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10825) — Dorian blabs to Viki about Charlie and Echo kissing. Dorian gets in Ford’s face after seeing him with another woman. Rex reads Natalie’s paternity test results. Viki gives Charlie and opportunity to come clean. (Rated: TVPG D, V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10826) — Nora tries to make a break for it. Kelly lies to Joey, claiming she is getting back together with Kevin. Natalie makes a confession to Rex. Matthew informs Clint that he knows Rex is really his son. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10827) — Eddie gives Nora a stern warning. Cristian teaches Ford how to box. Matthew decides to tell his dad the truth Inez makes plans to drug Bo. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Friday: (Episode #10828) — Inez drugs Bo with pills. James swipes the gun Clint gave Eddie. John proposes to Natalie. Clint persuades Matthew into believing that Nora is cheating on Bo with Eddie. (Rated: TVPG D, V)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.