Friday, December 3, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of December 6, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Eddie provokes Ford into a ten-round boxing match with him, saying he will leave town if his son defeats him, on Tuesday, December 7. Eddie decides he wants an audience for the fight. Cristian teaches Ford how to box. But on Friday, December 10, Clint orders Eddie to forfeit the match, however he still fights back after Ford punches him. At the same time, James manages to steal the gun Clint gave Eddie. And Starr and Langston decide to get rid of some stress by taking a women’s kick-boxing class.
The Inside Story: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Dorian sneaks away after witnessing Charlie kissing Echo on Monday, December 6. Meanwhile, Joey informs Viki and Clint of his intentions of marrying Aubrey. Shortly thereafter, Aubrey tells Joey she has changed her mind. Kelly gathers the nerve to tell Joey how she really feels. Charlie confides in Echo that Viki doesn’t need to know about their kiss. However, on Tuesday, December 7, Dorian confesses what she saw to Viki, who decides to give Charlie a chance to come clean before confronting him about it. Brody tells Charlie that he and Viki are his role models as far as married couples go. Kelly bumps into Joey, who is holding a diamond ring, and thinks it is for her. Aubrey encounters Ford, whom she had a fling with while in Europe. Dorian gives Ford a tongue-lashing after finding the two of them together. Later, Aubrey asks Kelly if she is going to try and come between her and Joey. And on Wednesday, December 8, Kelly lies to Joey, telling him she and Kevin are getting back together.
A Closer Look: All Tied Up
Bo receives a text from “Nora,” courtesy of Eddie on Monday, December 6. Tied up and held against her will, Nora is taunted by Eddie. Across town, John explains to Natalie how Marty offered him a gift and then took it back. While snooping through Marty’s house, Rex stumbles across a copy of the paternity test results for Natalie’s baby. Rex soon confronts Natalie with what he found. On Wednesday, December 8, Natalie confesses all to Rex, who tells her that he found the test results at Marty’s house. Meanwhile, Matthew shocks Clint when he admits that he knows that his uncle is really Rex’s father. Nora unsuccessfully tries to escape from Eddie. Inez works to get out of sleeping with Bo, claiming Clint didn’t hold up his end of the bargain. By Thursday, December 9, Natalie takes her anger out on Marty, while Eddie continues to threaten Nora. Bo stops by Inez’s apartment to inform her of Eddie’s whereabouts. Forced to go along with Clint’s plan, Inez considers calming her nerves with some anti-anxiety pills she got from Marty, but decides to drug Bo instead. Clint confirms Matthew’s suspicions, and the boy prepares to tell Bo the truth. Rex and Charlie have a heart-to-heart talk. On Friday, December 10, Rex searches Eddie’s motel room, which he believes to be empty, and makes a shocking find. After being persuaded by Clint that his mom is cheating on his dad with Eddie, Matthew spots Inez and Bo in a compromising position. And, just as Natalie considers telling John the truth, he asks her to marry him.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- My View of Llanview: November 30 Edition
- Llanview Casting Gossip: November 17 Edition
- ‘Survival of Soap Opera’ Book Goes on Sale
- Kardashian Lays Down the Law in Llanview
- Is a New Intro in the Works for ‘One Life?’
- The ‘King’ of Daytime Joins ‘One Life’
- Reality TV Socialite Kourtney Kardashian Stops by Llanview
- ‘One Life’ Sets Date for Widescreen Conversion
- ‘Desperate’ Actor Returns to His Former ‘Life’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 13, 2010
- James gives Eddie a warning. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Matthew’s action endanger Nora and Rex. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Rex is seriously injured. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Blair and Dorian bolster Kelly’s confidence. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Bo awakens from his drug-induced slumber. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Viki has a showdown with Echo. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Eddie gets his just desserts. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Viki and Dorian team up to get rid of Echo. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Matthew confides in Destiny. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Bo searches for Nora. (National Enquirer)
- Starr asks Téa to represent James. (National Enquirer)
- Clint continues to keep Inez under his thumb. (National Enquirer)
- Blair and Téa have a few questions for Todd. (National Enquirer)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.
- One Life to Live