GH Alerts: Week of December 20 Edition
Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 20, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sonny continues to defend his relationship with Brenda to Carly and Alexis. Dante and Brenda discuss their secret. Jerry’s on the move.
- Tuesday: Will Luke and Tracy tie the know? Lisa sets a new plan in motion. Jason reconnects with Sam.
- Wednesday: Someone proposes at Luke and Tracy’s wedding. Patrick and Robin agree to set aside their differences for the holidays. Sam and Jason celebrate the holidays with a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
- Thursday: Encore Presentation; original air date 2/1/07. This episode is the first episode of the Metro Court saga and takes place twelve hours before the Metro Court explosion. In this episode, lives hang in the balance as chaos erupts at the Metro Court.
- Friday: Encore Presentation; original air date 2/2/07. The episode continues the Metro Court saga and takes place eleven hours before the Metro Court Explosion. In this episode, Sam, Carly and Max hatch a dangerous plan.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.