Friday, December 3, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of December 6, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Erica gives Liza some food for thought. On Monday, December 6, Caleb and Annie have different reactions to news of JR and Marissa’s impending “date.” Marissa agrees to spend some of Christmas Day with JR and AJ. JR bristles when Annie interrupts the family moment. Frankie faces off with Ryan over Madison on Tuesday, December 7. Madison tells Ryan that it’s too difficult for her to continue a relationship with him and Emma. Frankie informs Madison that she’s pregnant. Madison struggles with whether or not to share the news with Ryan. Caleb opens up to Asher about his romance with Sonia on Wednesday, December 8, prompting an emotional moment between father and son. Angie and Jesse make time for romance on Thursday, December 9. Natalia admits her fears.
The Inside Story: Seasons of Love
Greenlee is hopeful about her future with Kendall. The widow tells Greenlee that while she appreciates what she did for her in California that she must face what lies ahead alone. Kendall is receptive when Bianca once again brings up a memorial service. Loved ones gather to say goodbye to Zach on Wednesday, December 8. Ryan reaches out to console Spike. Erica worries about Kendall. Kendall is skeptical of whether or not Griffin still has the money Zach gave him to help restore the Miranda Center. On Friday, December 10, Kendall explains to an upset Greenlee in no uncertain terms that they are not friends when Ms. Smythe arrives to share her and Ryan’s happy news.
A Closer Look: Blast From the Past
On Tuesday, December 7, Jake opens up a bit to his frustrated wife about his feelings concerning his ex-wife and Griffin. Griffin calls Cara and urges her not to come to Pine Valley after overhearing the conversation. Amanda begins working at the Miranda Center in hopes of getting answers to the rest of the questions she has from Dr. Castillo. Amanda bumps into Jake’s ex-wife, Cara (Lindsay Hartley), at ConFusion but remains unaware of whom she’s sharing a conversation with. Cara immediately breaks her promise to Griffin and goes straight to the hospital to see Jake on Friday, December 10.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Major ‘AMC’ Star Exits! Emmy Winner Set to Return?
- Rebecca Budig is ‘Skating with the Stars’
- Newborns and Splits for Past & Present ‘AMC’ Stars
- Former ‘GH’ Star Lands Role on ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Announces Allen’s Replacement
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 13, 2010
- Cara’s arrival in Pine Valley instantly shakes up things for the Martin clan. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Jackson walks in during a pivotal moment in Erica and Greenlee’s tense discussion. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Annie explodes into a jealous rage as JR continues to charm Marissa. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Ryan’s “words of wisdom” to Kendall doesn’t go over as well as he expected. (National Enquirer)
- Madison tells Frankie and Randi her decision regarding Ryan and the pregnancy. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.