Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of December 27, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Damon makes an announcement about his future on Monday, December 27. Father Clarence makes his annual rounds. Kendall begins on the road to healing. Greenlee and Kendall have an emotional encounter on Tuesday, December 28. Erica reflects on her past to push Caleb in the right direction with his son. Cara plans to prove Griffin wrong. Cara is truthful with Tad on Wednesday, December 29. Amanda wants Cara gone. Natalia and Brot make a date. “All My Children” will air encore presentations on Thursday, December 30 and Friday, December 31.
The Inside Story: Young & Restless
Annie takes unique measures to make sure JR really hears what she wants on Monday, December 27. Marissa, meanwhile, gives JR exactly what he wants for Christmas. Scott (Daniel Cosgrove) is happy to see Marissa on Christmas Day. JR is irked by Marissa’s concern for Scott. Marissa tells Scott what’s been going on with her, JR and AJ. JR visits Scott. On Wednesday, December 29, Scott tells JR that while he may have fooled Marissa he’s on to him. Annie confides her fears to Amanda. JR gives Annie bad news.
A Closer Look: The Guiding Light
Frankie gives chase after Madison skips out of Hubbard family celebration. Madison pushes Frankie away. Greenlee calls for help after finding a hurt Madison passed out in the snow. Affected by the close call, Madison makes a big decision on Tuesday, December 28. Will Madison take Greenlee up on her offer and leave Pine Valley for good?
All My Children News and Headlines:
- ‘AMC’ Ends 2010 with Some Big Changes
- ‘AMC’s’ Morgan Takes a Break
- New Opening For ‘AMC’?
- Young Actor Makes His ‘AMC’ Exit
- ABC Daytime Bangs Out Their Holiday Schedule
- All My Children: December PreVUE
- Major ‘AMC’ Star Exits! Emmy Winner Set to Return?
- Rebecca Budig is ‘Skating with the Stars’
- Newborns and Splits for Past & Present ‘AMC’ Stars
- Former ‘GH’ Star Lands Role on ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Announces Allen’s Replacement
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF JANUARY 3, 2011
- Caleb makes a deduction that Erica is unable to deny.
- Kendall becomes dangerously unwell.
- Ryan warns JR not to make the same mistakes he did.
- Damon is crushed by what he sees.
- Will Madison have a change of heart?
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.