Thursday, December 2, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 6, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Kendall tells Greenlee she must face what lies ahead alone. Kendall agrees to plan a memorial for Zach. JR assures Annie that his time spent with Marissa is only a ploy to get custody of AJ.
- Tuesday: Frankie expresses his frustrations towards Ryan for hurting Madison. Frankie has news for Madison. Amanda questions Jake on his constant suspicion of Griffin.
- Wednesday: Loved ones gather for Zach’s memorial service. Ryan consoles Spike over Zach’s death. Caleb and Asher share an emotional moment.
- Thursday: Amanda learns more about Griffin. Tension runs high between Natalia and Brot. Jesse and Angie share some couple time together.
- Friday: Jake and Amanda help Ryan and Greenlee move in together. Cara bumps into Amanda at Confusion. Greenlee and Kendall don’t see eye to eye.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.