Y&R PreVUE: Week of November 29 Edition
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 9:43 AM ET by Venus Stone
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) In the pursuit of two men…
THIS WEEK ON:THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Victor tells Nikki they are over and done and wants her off his property, Monday, November 29th. That same day, it's revealed that Skye is very much alive and aboard Victor's jet. Jack is pleasantly impressed by Diane's cooking and listening techniques. Wednesday, December 1st, Lauren lashes out at Daisy, telling her that she'll never get out of jail and on Friday, December 3 the decision about what will happen to Daisy comes about.
The Inside Story: Old Feelings Resurfaced
Sharon, setting out to have time alone in New Orleans, is very unaware that both Nick and Adam are there in search for her. Nick, along with Michael desperately try to find Sharon in time to warn her about Adam. As Nick is still in search for his ex, he runs into his other ex, Phyllis, who is also there. Meanwhile, Sharon goes to a fortune teller who shares with her that an angel will present themselves in her life. Adam, in the meantime has trailed Sharon to her location in hopes of being alone with her. After her talk with the fortune teller, Sharon finds herself at a New Orlean's historic cemetery. It is there where she sees a decorated angel on one of the burial vaults. As she is looking at the angel, Adam comes out of hiding and surprises her. Sharon immediately tells Adam that she wants to be alone and that he needs to respect that, however, Adam ignoring her protests, pulls her into a hot kiss. The two soon enjoy one another's company sight-seeing with one another and then take in a romantic dinner. After dinner, Adam pulls out all the stops and Sharon soon finds herself making love with him. Things come to a abrupt halt fo Sharon when she finds herself face-to-face with Nick. Things don't look too promising for Sharon and Nick's relationship when the truth about her and Adam comes out.
A Closer Look:Nikki's Got a Brand New 'Man'
Deacon approaches Nikki, admitting that he can't get her out of his mind. Nikki informs him that what happened between the two of them was a one time thing and will not happen again. Later, after learning that Victor has left town, Deacon worms his way to the Newman Ranch to see Nikki again and pulls her into a kiss. Meanwhile, Katherine decides to check on her friend and heads to the ranch as well. When she arrives, she is stunned to see Nikki and Deacon together. Katherine immediately warns Nikki about taking up with the unsavory former bartender, however, Nikki, not wanting to give the feelings up, begs for her friend's support.
What To Watch
- Kevin gets a tempting offer
- Billy and Victoria discuss expanding their family
- Michael helps a friend pursue her goals
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Eric Braeden's character 'Victor Newman' will be off the canvas for a bit while Braeden takes off for a few weeks to do some vacation time.
- Word is that former General Hospital actor, Tristan Rogers will join the show in the role of 'Colin'. His first air-date is slated for Monday, December 6th
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of November 22, 2010? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 6, 2010
- Adam maintains his innocence when it comes to Skye
- Phyllis goes above and beyond to get to the truth
- Ronan's health takes a turn
SON ALERT BONUS: FALL AND WINTER 2010
- The true nature of Diane's return to Genoa City is revealed
- Sharon heads on a personal journey to New Orleans
- Nick and Adam continue to be a thorn in her side when they decided to follow
- Blake continues to torment Cane and threatens to reveal EVERYTHING
- Another threat comes to Genoa City to ruin everything for the Ashby family
- Several lives are forever changed thanks to the likes of Daisy
"The Young and the Restless" airs Weekdays on CBS. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
You may not reproduce content without written permission from author.
© 2010 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.