Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Marty plans to destroy Natalie this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Adriana taunts and teases Gigi during a visit to Paris.
- Monday: (Episode 201080/4380/80) — Dorian holds a meeting of the Cramer women. Kelly admits she has a crush on Rex. Rex demands to know what Echo knows about his parents. Todd warns Nora about Inez.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201081/4381/81) — The judge gives Cole his sentence. Rex and Gigi might be growing apart. Cristian and Layla reunite.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201082/4382/82) — John questions Natalie about her secret amniocentesis. Markko says good-bye to Langston and moves back to L.A. Layla may choose her career over her love for Cristian.
- Thursday: (Episode 201083/4383/83) — Todd and Téa host a welcome-back-from-the-dead party. Clint threatens Echo. Starr, Kelly and Gigi all kiss someone unexpectedly.
- Friday: (Episode 201084/4384/84) — Ford and Langston rekindle their relationship. Kelly tells Rex she lost her spark after Joey. Rex may learn who is mother is.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.