Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Destiny wants a new family this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Destiny decides it is finally time to divorce her “parents.”
- Monday: (Episode 201085/4385/85) – Rex demands to know who his father is. James tries to comfort Starr in her hour of need. Kelly makes a fool of herself.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201086/4386/86) – Marty continues her vendetta against Natalie. Nora and Inez argue about Bo. Echo and Charlie share a warm moment about Rex.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201087/4387/87) – Marty calls the DNA lab, pretending to be Natalie. Todd secretly goes to see Greg be sentenced. Destiny wants to divorce her parents.
- Thursday: (Episode 201088/4388/88) – Brody threatens to get Marty fired. John delivers a mysterious box to Blair. Kelly encounters Kevin in London.
- Friday: (Episode 201089/4389/89) – Rex and Gigi may finally make love again. The DNA results are in on the fathers of Natalie and Jessica’s babies. Blair puts the moves on Ford.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.