Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 4:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of November 29, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Inez can’t believe that Clint wants her to sleep with Bo. Eddie taunts Bo and Nora. Nate and Dani find out that Eddie punched James. Kelly just misses Joey when she returns from London. Natalie welcomes John back home when she picks him up at the airport. News about Cole brings an end to another close moment between Starr and James. Ford needs Clint’s help in getting rid of his father.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Kelly confesses to Rex that she’s going to tell Joey that she still loves him. Meanwhile, Joey and Aubrey make love. Inez doesn’t get a chance to tell Bo about Clint’s plan. Clint gives Ford the $50,000 he needs to make Eddie go away. Todd has some advice for James when he learns his father hit him. Dani and Nate decide it’s time to lose their virginity. Echo continues to be a thorn in Viki’s side.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Starr admits to Blair that she feels like she is betraying Cole. Dani and Nate change their minds. Eddie issues Inez a warning. Todd threatens Eddie. Nora and Bo once again argue over Inez. James is embarrassed that everyone knows his father hit him. Ford gives Eddie his money.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Starr confronts Todd about the restraining order against Marty. Starr and Marty have a catfight over Hannah. Todd hires Rex to keep a close eye on Marty. Clint has a job for Eddie. Marty presents John with a wrapped copy of Natalie’s DNA results. Dorian remains determined to get Echo to tell the truth. Viki and Nora chat about Echo and Inez.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Marty has a guilty conscience. Rex is suspicious of Marty’s actions. Kelly and Aubrey powder their noses together, unaware they are both waiting to see the same person. Dorian watches as Charlie kisses Echo. Eddie holds Nora hostage in a motel room. Joey introduces Aubrey to his parents. Echo makes a confession while inebriated.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.