Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 9:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 8, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10806) — Dorian gathers the Cramer women for an intervention. Kelly confesses to having a little crush on Rex. Rex orders Echo to come clean. Todd advises Nora to keep a close eye on Inez. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10807) — Cole is sentenced to jail time for Eli’s murder. Layla and Cristian reunite while in Paris. Dorian hires Kelly a personal trainer. A vengeful Marty tells John about Natalie’s secret amino. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10808) — John questions Natalie. Markko leaves Llanview to return to UCLA. Layla chooses her career over her love for Cristian. Inez and Nate are stunned to find Eddie staying with Ford and James. (Rated: TVPG L, S, V)
- Thursday: (Episode #10809) — Todd and Téa host a back-from-the-dead party. Echo is warned to keep quiet by Clint. Gigi, Kelly, and Starr all lock lips with the wrong men. Marty bumps in John and Natalie at the party. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #10810) — Langston and Ford decide to try having a real relationship. Kelly confides in Rex. Viki forces Echo to admit that she is Rex’s mother. James rebuffs Starr’s advances. (Rated: TVPG)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.