Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 29, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10819) — Clint stuns Inez when he asks her to sleep with his brother. Starr and James are interrupted yet again. Joey gets caught up on the latest family gossip. Natalie picks John up from the airport. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10820) — Echo sticks her nose further into Viki and Charlie’s lives. Kelly and Joey bump into one another. Nate and Dani decide to have sex. Clint gives James some money. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10821) — Starr confides in Blair. Kelly reconsiders confessing her feelings to Joey. Inez agrees to do Clint’s dirty work. Nora and Bo fight over Inez. (Rated: TVPG D, L)
- Thursday: (Episode #10822) — Marty and Starr argue. Clint sends Eddie on a mysterious mission. Dorian vows to get a confession out of Echo. Marty gives John a gift. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10823) — Dorian spots Charlie and Echo kissing. Rex grows suspicious of Marty. Joey announces he’s getting married. Nora goes missing. (Rated: TVPG V)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.