Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 22, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10816) — Brody and Jessica get the results of their paternity tests. Todd hands Marty a court order preventing her from seeing Hope. Clint tampers with Rex’s DNA test results. Langston tells Ford they will not be having sex for six months. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10817) — Natalie conides in Gigi about the baby being Brody’s and not John’s. Matthew begins to figure out what Clint is really up to. Rex, Charlie, and Echo bond over lunch. Roxy kicks Echo out of the hotel. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10818) — Marty impersonates Natalie while calling the DNA lab. Todd watches as Greg is sentenced to prison. Destiny decides to divorce her “parents.” Matthew catches Dorian in Clint’s office at BE. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (encore of the 10/18/10 episode): (Episode #10792) — Téa and Dani are reunited. Eli injects a mysterious substance into Greg’s IV. Clint’s thugs beat up on Ford. Starr tries to escape from Hannah’s attic with Hope. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Friday: (Episode #N/A) — Pre-empted. (Rated: N/A)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.