Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of November 29, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Another romantic moment between Starr and James is interrupted by news about Cole on Monday, November 29. Dani and Nate decide it’s time to lose their virginity. Not long after, however, they change their mind and decide to wait until the time is right. Starr confronts Todd regarding the restraining order against Marty, and later gets into an altercation with her over Hannah. And Todd hires Rex to ensure that Marty keeps her distance from Starr and Hope on Thursday, December 2.
The Inside Story: Bullies
Inez is shocked when Clint suggests she sleep with Bo on Monday, November 29. Meanwhile, Eddie adds fuel to the fire as Bo and Nora argue over Inez. Nate and Dani learn that Eddie hit James. Across town, Ford needs Clint’s help. Inez’s attempt to alert Bo of his brother’s plan is sidetracked. Clint hands Ford the money he owns his father. While looking for Starr on Tuesday, November 30, Todd encounters James and learns about his predicament. Todd relates his own history with Peter Manning, and informs the young man that murder is the only option to stop an abuser, giving James some serious food for thought. Eddie encounters Dani and taunts her, and later warns Inez to keep Bo and their boys out of his business. Later, Todd threatens Eddie as well, ordering him to stay away from his girls. Inez agrees to Clint’s proposition, but only if it will get Eddie out of Llanview. Bo and Nora continue to argue about Inez. James is embarrassed that everyone knows his dad hit him. Ford hands Eddie the money and tells him leave town. However, on Thursday, December 2, Clint hands Eddie a gun and some cash and sends him on an errand. Eddie does as he is told and kidnaps Nora and takes her to a motel. And Clint uses Nora’s cell phone to send Bo a cryptic message.
A Closer Look: Two Girls, One Guy
Joey gets caught up on the latest family gossip on Monday, November 29. Kelly, meanwhile, heads home from London, still planning to profess her love to Joey. Once back in Llanview, Kelly stops by Llanfair only to discover that Joey left only moments earlier. Natalie meets John at the airport when he returns from spending Thanksgiving with Michael and Marcie in Seattle. Kelly confesses to Rex that she’s going to tell Joey she loves him on Tuesday, November 30. Unfortunately, at that very same moment, Joey and his new girlfriend Aubrey make love. Afterward, Joey and Kelly come face-to-face. Echo continues to stick her nose in Viki and Charlie’s lives. Marty hands John a wrapped copy of Natalie’s paternity test results which name Brody as the father of her baby on Wednesday, December 1. Kelly and Aubrey encounter one another while Joey invites his family to lunch so he can give them some big news. Meanwhile, Viki and Nora confide in one another about Echo and Inez. Dorian remains determined to get a confession out of Echo, who nearly spills the beans while intoxicated on Friday, December 3. Dorian eavesdrops as Charlie takes Echo home and share a kiss. Marty suddenly suffers a guilty conscience and takes away her “present” before John has a chance to open it. Suspicious, Rex wonders what Marty’s present is. Kelly and Aubrey powder their noses together, unaware they are both looking for Joey. Kelly remains in the restroom while Aubrey hooks up with Joey, who tells Viki and Clint of their engagement.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Llanview Casting Gossip: November 17 Edition
- My View of Llanview: November 15 Edition
- ‘Survival of Soap Opera’ Book Goes on Sale
- Kardashian Lays Down the Law in Llanview
- Is a New Intro in the Works for ‘One Life?’
- ‘OLTL’ November Casting Notes
- The ‘King’ of Daytime Joins ‘One Life’
- Reality TV Socialite Kourtney Kardashian Stops by Llanview
- ‘One Life’ Sets Date for Widescreen Conversion
- Veteran Actress Re-Ups with ‘OLTL’
- ‘Desperate’ Actor Returns to His Former ‘Life’
- ‘One Life’ Places Another Ford Brother on Contract
- Sean Ringgold Signs Contract with ‘One Life to Live’
- Colombino’s ‘World’ Brings Her to Llanview
- ‘One Life to Live’ Reverses Course, Hires Another Actor to Play Recently Recast Role
- Would the Real Todd Manning Please Stand Up? Roger Howarth is Back!
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 6, 2010
- Kelly prepares for the truth to come out. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Bo gets a text from “Nora.” (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Rex finds a copy of Natalie’s test results. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Dorian tells Viki what she saw. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Dorian confronts Ford. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Rex pays Natalie a visit. (Notational Enquirer)
- Nora tries to make a break for it. (Notational Enquirer)
- Matthew drops a bombshell on Clint. (Notational Enquirer)
- Cristian gives Ford boxing lessons. (Notational Enquirer)
- Inez drugs Bo and sets the trap. (Notational Enquirer)
- James swipes Eddie’s gun. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- John pops the question to Natalie (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Kelly lies to Joey about her and Kevin. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.