Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 29, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Ford asks Clint for help. Inez is shocked by Clint’s propisition that she sleep with Bo. Another warm moment between Starr and James is interrupted.
- Tuesday: Echo continues to stick her nose in Viki and Charlie’s lives. Joey and Kelly meet again. Dani and Nate decide to have sex.
- Wednesday: Starr confesses to Blair that she feels like she’s cheating on Cole when she is with James. Kelly is anxious to proclaim her love for Joey. Inez agrees to Clint’s proposal, but with a condition.
- Thursday: Starr and Marty argue about Hannah. Clint hands Eddie a gun and has a job for him. Dorian is determinded to get a confession from Echo.
- Friday: Dorian oversees Echo and Charlie kissing. Rex is suspicious of Marty’s behavior. Joey has some important news for the his family. Nora finds herself in a particular dangerous situation.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.