AMC Quick Peeks: Week of November 8 Edition
Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 9:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 8, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10495) — Ryan realizes that David tried to set him up for his murder. Asher tells Colby that Asher knows he’s his son. Caleb confides in Erica that he thinks Asher was only keeping his secret so he could use it against him. J.R. gets under Caleb’s skin. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10496) — J.R. teases and taunts Caleb. Ryan lets Greenlee go with him to visit Pearson. Zach overhears Kendall telling Ryan and Greenlee that she will help them get out of town. Asher tells Colby he’s still full of anger. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10497) — Erica urges Caleb not to give up on Asher. Ryan and Greenlee are offered use of Erica’s private plane to usher them out of Pine Valley. Caleb informs Marissa that she should get herself a new lawyer. Asher thinks J.R. is just using him. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10498) — Ryan and Greenlee grow closer. Madison agrees to go on a date with Logan. Jesse has some questions for Kendall and Zach. Natalia surprises Brot with a kiss. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10499) — Colby tells Damon about her kiss with Asher. Caleb is livid as he watches Asher make accusations on live TV. Zach decides to help Ryan. Erica tells Caleb she has booked him on a flight to Washington, D.C. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.