Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 1:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 15, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10500) — Annie and J.R. share a passionate kiss. Caleb and Asher unsuccessfully try to bond. Zach helps Greenlee and Ryan. Kendall and Bianca have a girl’s night out. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10501) — Ryan and Greenlee make love. Tad rushes Opal to the hospital when she experiences chest pains. Jake punches Griffin. Liza announces that the jury has reached a verdict. (Rated: TVPG S, V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10502) — Jake confesses why he punched Griffin. Damon and Liza arrive at the hospital for her check-up. Jackson destroys a picture of David. Greenlee receives some bad news. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Thursday: (Episode #10503) — Colby likes what she sees when she catches Asher without a shirt on. Ryan and Greenlee announce they are together again. Kendall invites J.R. and Annie to Thanksgiving dinner. A horrible accident happens. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Friday: (Episode #10504) — Amanda asks Griffin to lunch so they can discuss Carolyn. Kendall meets Griffin. Jackson and Erica talk about Krystal. Greenlee informs Jackson that the evidence has been destroyed. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.