Monday, October 18, 2010 at 10:33 AM ET by Venus Stone
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) Caught in the middle….
THIS WEEK ON:THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
JT's life hangs in the balance as he's rushed to the hospital on Monday, October 18 That same day, Neil tells Ashley that Tucker will never will fill her with happiness. Skye and Victor have an intense discussion. Meggie continues to torment Murphy from his hospital bed. Friday, October 22 Billy does all he can to keep Victoria from learning the truth.
The Inside Story: Brother Against Brother…Again
The storm, getting out of control sends Nick into a frenzy to go look for Sharon and Faith. Paul immediately gets him to calm down after they discover Sharon's empty car. Sharon, meanwhile, in search for her daughter, finds her buried in the rubble. A frantic Sharon begins to move the rubble and discovers Adam shielding Faith. Nick, who has made his way to the barn is happy to see Sharon, but soon grows angry the minute he spots Adam holding Faith in his arms. Sharon instantly stops Nick from exploding by telling her ex that Adam saved their lives Due to Adam's injuries, he is taken to the hospital. Sharon instantly sets Nick into another fit when she wants to go with Adam to the hospital. She soon changes her mind and leaves with Nick and Faith, heading back to the ranch. Things don't go well when Sharon's focus on Adam continues to bother Nick.
A Closer Look: Stirring Up Trouble
After not hearing from her mother, Abby asks Daniel to go with her in hopes of finding her. When they head over to Tucker's apartment, they get more than they bargained for when they find Diane Jenkins there instead. Suspicious of Diane being there with Tucker, and begins asking questions. Tucker tries to smooth things over by telling Abby that Diane was there for a business deal but got caught by the storm. Not convinced, Abby snaps on the both of them and leaves. With Abby and Daniel out of sight, Tucker points out to a disappointed Diane that their one night of sex was just that; one night. Meanwhile, Ashley returns home and overhears Abby and Daniel discussing what they walked in on at Tucker's apartment. Ashley instantly confronts her daughter, wanting to know the truth. Upset at hurting her mother, Abby tells her what happened when she went looking for her. A stunned Ashley can't believe that Tucker would ask Diane to join McCall Unlimited, but wants to get to the bottom of Abby's suspicions regarding Tucker and Diane. When they arrive, however, Tucker manipulates the situation and sweet talks Ashley into believing what he has to say. Abby is disgusted at how quick her mother is willing to believe what he's saying, while Diane, who is still there, watches on with 'pleased' look. Abby makes it her mission to start digging into Tucker until she finds proof that he's up to no good.
What To Watch
- Nikki's desperation to be wed just adds to her increasing need to toss back a drink
- Cane wants to have a fresh start
- Phyllis sets off a firestorm with her latest expose in Restless Style
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Clementine Ford, who plays 'Mackenzie Browning' will be leaving the role. Her last airdate will be Friday, November 5
- Thad Luckinbill, as mentioned previously, will not be renewing his contract to continue in the role of 'J.T. Hellstrom'. His last airdate, as Browning's will be Friday, November 5
- Actor Michael Badalucco, who played the role of 'Jimmy Berluti' on the drama, The Practice will join the cast in the recurring role of 'Hogan' starting Wednesday, October 13. His character will be connected to both 'Jeffrey' and 'Kevin', potrayed Ted Shackleford and Greg Rikaart.
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of October 11, 2010? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 25, 2010
- Phyllis sets Diane off
- Sharon tries her best when it comes to Noah and Nick
- Meggie won't let her plans get derailed
"The Young and the Restless" airs Weekdays on CBS. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
You may not reproduce content without written permission from author.
© 2010 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.