Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Marty seeks revenge this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Todd, Téa, and Dani enjoy some quality family time.
- Monday: (Episode 201075/4375/75) — Marty slaps Natalie and vows revenge. Cole shares an emotional reunion with Starr and Hope. Rex and Viki confront Echo with the pendant he took from her room.
- Tuesday: (Episode 201076/4376/76) — Starr, Cole, and James hatch a plan to divert the police. Echo pumps Roxy for information about Rex. Cristian has an opportunity to go to Paris with Gigi.
- Wednesday: (Episode 201077/4377/77) — Téa has a huge emotional moment when she sees the urn that supposedly contains her ashes. Shaun talks to Greg about Charlene. Starr comforts and emotional Cole.
- Thursday: (Episode 201078/4378/78) — Cole may turn himself in for the murder of Eli. Todd and Téa make love. James tells Ford he’s more in love with Starr than ever.
- Friday: (Episode 201079/4379/79) — Echo reveals a family connection. Marty discovers the information she can use against Natalie. Ford and James are surprised when their father shows up.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.