Monday, October 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of October 4, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10782) — Blair tells Todd he is imagining things. John discovers Greg near death. Darren comforts Destiny when she hears about Greg. Viki is suspicious of Echo’s sudden arrival. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10783) — Ford decides to keep James’ secret that he is hiding Dani. Jessica is diagnosed with high blood pressure. Todd and Ross have a confrontation. John tells Greg’s mother of his connection to Eli. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10784) — Marty wonders what Brody is hiding. Ross and Eli have a dangerous showdown on the docks. Natalie uncovers James’ bullet necklace. Todd tells Blair, Kelly, and Dorian that he learned from John that Eli is still alive. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Thursday: (Episode #10785) — Starr is shocked to find a bloody Eli in her apartment. John questions Nate about where Dani is hiding. Inez tells Ford that Clint wants to help him. Ford wonders what Clint is up to. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Friday: (Episode #10786) — Dani gets the wrong idea about Todd. Viki gets a confession out of Echo. Greg comes to while in the ICU. John believes Todd’s version of events. (Rated: TVPG V)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.