Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 9:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 1, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10801) — Cole, Starr, and Hope share an emotional reunion. Marty bitch slaps Natalie and promises to get even with her. Dorian advises Clint to keep a close watch on Echo. Blair in enraged Hannah is responsible for kidnapping Starr and Hope. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10802) — James, Cole, and Starr hatch a plan to hide from the cops. Echo works to get information from Roxy about Rex. Cristian is presented with an opportunity to visit Paris and take Gigi as his assistant. Viki and Clint discuss Echo. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10803) — Téa has an intense moment with her “ashes.” Shaun wants to talk to Greg regarding Charlene. Starr comforts Cole. Destiny confides in Matthew. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Thursday: (Episode #10804) — Todd and Téa make love. James tells Ford he’s falling deeper and deeper in love with Starr. Viki confronts Echo about Rex. Natalie tells Brody she’s going to have a paternity test conducted. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Friday: (Episode #10805) — Echo makes a huge confession. Marty gets some dirt on Natalie. James and Ford are visited by their father. Jessica and Brody bump into Ford, who asks about the baby. (Rated: TVPG L)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.