Friday, October 18, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of October 25, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Greg confesses that he killed Destiny’s mother on Monday, October 25. Ford is told he has internal injuries from the beating he received from Clint’s thugs. Charlie isn’t pleased to learn that Viki is still having Echo investigated on Friday, October 29. Rex states that the other half of the locket necklace is now missing from his mother’s grave in New Mexico. Meanwhile, Clint’s private investigator tells him that he managed to retrieve the necklace before Rex reached the gravesite.
(On Wednesday, October 27th, ABC will air an encore episode of “One Life to Live” that originally aired on April 16th, 2009).
Téa turns the tables on Todd after the two have hot, steamy sex, however they are both left shaken by the turn of events. John remains certain that Zach is not the killer. Nora receives some interesting information after having the bloody knife analyzed. Cole and Starr argue when he tells her that he spoke to Todd about her relationship with Schuyler. Cole hands Starr back her locket and is about to leave when she informs him that Hope couldn’t have died from Rh disease. During Chloe’s baptism, Natalie and Jared try to convince themselves they are doing the right thing by keeping quiet as they are being named the baby’s godparents. Brody tells Jessica he’s sorry and that he hopes they can remain friends. And Clint and Nora continue to drift apart.
The Inside Story: The Big Bang
Eli detonates the bomb, resulting in the warehouse erupting in a huge explosion on Monday, October 25. Afterward, John manages to disarm Eli and place him in handcuffs. Cole is hit with a burning beam while searching for Starr and Hope. John and Todd enter the warehouse to search for the girls just before the building collapses in on them. Although he is injured, Cole finds an evidence bag containing Eli’s gun. Catching Brody with his head turned, Cole points the gun at Eli and shoots him in cold blood. Meanwhile, Hannah confesses to James that she is holding Starr and Hope hostage, and then takes him captive as well. Marty tends to unconscious Dani. After coming to, she reveals to Natalie that Téa is alive and trapped somewhere in the debris. On Tuesday, October 26, Marty finds Cole holding a gun, and promptly orders him to flee the scene. Marty is then arrested when she tells police that she is the one who shot Eli. Bo leads the search for survivors of the blast. Téa and Blair are trapped in a storm drain, as are John and Todd, however the ladies are separated from the men by a wall of debris. And Todd is forced to take drastic measures to save John’s life.
A Closer Look: Free at Last
By Thursday, October 28, both parties try to dig their way through the rubble. Eventually, Blair manages to free herself and finds John and Todd. Afterward, Todd is reunited with Téa. Outside, Natalie remains hopeful that John will be okay. Believing they are dead, Cole mourns for Starr and Hope, before receiving a call from Marty that the girls were not in the warehouse after all. Hannah leads the teens to a cemetery, where she hands Starr and James shovels and orders them to dig their own graves. Langston tells Cole that she thinks Hannah had something to do with Starr’s disappearance. Brody books Marty for Eli’s murder. Natalie finds Cole’s fingerprints on the gun. Nora receives word that Dani will be okay and that Téa is alive. On Friday, October 29, Todd and Téa make it to safety. Natalie confronts Marty about the conflicting evidence. At the same time, Hannah forces Starr to bury James alive. She then tells Starr that it is now her turn. Luckily, James rises from the grave just in time to rescue Starr.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- My View of Llanview: October 15 Edition
- Colombino’s ‘World’ Brings Her to Llanview
- ‘One Life to Live’ Reverses Course, Hires Another Actor to Play Recently Recast Role
- ‘Bitchy Bags’ Returns to ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Brings Back One Buchanan, Recasts Another
- Brandon Buddy Tapes His Last Scenes on ‘One Life to Live’
- Carlivati & Valentini Given a New Lease on ‘Life’
- ‘OLTL’ Serves Walking Papers to Two Actors
- ‘OLTL’ Fall Casting Notes
- ‘One Life’ Goes on Casting Spree
- Second Look: Kim Zimmer’s First Day Back in Llanview
- ‘More Life to Live': September 17 Edition
- ‘One Life to Live’ Finally Going HD?
- ‘One Life’ Recasting a Buchanan Heir
- Brandon Buddy Out! Farah Fath Next?
- Would the Real Todd Manning Please Stand Up? Roger Howarth is Back!
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Marty bitch slaps Natalie and vows revenge. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Cole, Starr, and Hope share a tearful reunion. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Echo is confronted by Viki and Rex. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Starr, Cole, and James go on the run. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Echo tries to coax information from Roxy. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Téa has an intense moment with her “ashes.” (Soap Opera Digest)
- Shaun discusses Charlene with Greg. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Will Cole turn himself in? (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Todd and Téa have sex. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Marty gets some leverage over Natalie. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Ford and James receive a visit from their father. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Starr comforts Cole. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Cristian has a chance to visit Paris with Gigi. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.