Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of October 25, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12170) — Lucky and Jason proceed with their plan to flush out the Balkan. Brenda and Sam have a tense encounter. Luke’s faux heart attack has Tracy fooled, however, Monica arrives to check him out herself. Claire orders Dante to guard Brenda. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12171) — Sam and Jason’s plans are overheard by Brenda. Lulu needs Lucky’s help. Molly needs Michael’s help with a problem at school. Brenda remembers her past romance with Jax. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10929) (encore of 12/01/05 episode) — After Jason is diagnosed with a brain tumor, he and Sam take a trip to Hawaii so he can live out his final days. Sam wants to get pregnant with Jason’s baby before he dies. Diego holds Georgie hostage. Jax seeks Liz’s help with his failing relationship. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Thursday: (Episode #12172) — Robin plans Emma’s birthday party. Robin and Sonny talk about forgiveness. Dante and Michael continue to bond as brothers. The trap to expose the Balkan is sprung. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #12173) — Brenda has a nightmare about her past. Ronnie digs up some dirt on Sonny. Kristina asks Ethan and Johnny for the truth. Elizabeth urges Robin to just enjoy her time with her kids and take them trick-or-treating. (Rated: TVPG L)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.